5. Vacuum

J I M I N   P E R S P E C T I V E

'We want you to feel at home? Call us Oppa?' Jin scolded me. He looked at me incredulously.

'Have you finally gone insane or are you really only able to think with your dick?' he almost shouted at me.

'Ssshhht!' Yoongi hissed, looking at the door anxiously. 

We had all gathered in Jin's room while y/n would vacuum the living room. 

'What!?' I whisper-shouted back at him obstinately. 'What were we supposed to do? Laugh at her?'

'Of course not! But objectifying her? Really Jimin?' Jin hissed back at me. 

I rolled my eyes.

'Jimin's got a point Hyung,' Namjoon said, his arms crossed across his chest.

'That's only because you have a kink for maids AND being called Oppa,' Jin spat at him. 

Namjoon pulled a face.

'What should we have done?' Yoongi said seriously. 'I mean, it would've been awkward if I had said, hey y/n, you're wearing my costume I got as a joke from the boys?'

'As opposed to her letting wear the costume forever?' Jin interjected.

'Ugh Jin, stop being so self-righteous,' I said agitatedly and I got up from the bed. 

'Look, here are the facts,' I stated simply. 'We all have the hots for her. Let's not deny it, I saw your face when she said Oppa,' I told Jin off when he opened his mouth.

'We all do,' I continued. 'And we all know we hired her to help us out, yes, but also because we all crushed on her hard. None of us can say we don't wish something would happen between us and her,' I said truthfully. 

'We can either keep tiptoeing around it for months, which will cause a lot of sexual frustration and tension between all of us. This in turn will eventually result in us screwing the shit out of each other, which I promise you she will notice,' I predicted.

'So instead, why not use this situation to our advantage? Why not try and see what happens? We can try and... you know make a move, see what happens. If she doesn't want us we simply fire her,' I shrugged.

'How can you be so harsh?' Hobi said, looking at me frowning. 

'Hobi, honestly, we all want her. If we don't fire her when she doesn't say yes to us, or one of us, like I said: we'll get frustrated and we'll start on each other instead. How can we keep that a secret when she lives in the same house? I don't want to risk that information getting leaked,' I said, a shiver running down my spine at the thought of it. 

'Can't we just... not like her? Like, bury our feelings?' Jungkook asked innocently. 

I turned to him lazily, stroking his soft cheek.

'Kookie,' I sighed, 'have you ever been able to get over a girl you were around 24/7?' 

Jungkook crinkled his nose. 

'Exactly,' I said triumphantly.

The boys were quiet for a while as we listened to the humming of the vacuum in the other room.

'We fucked up by hiring her didn't we?' Namjoon said gravely. 

All the boys nodded. 

'Come on, I mean, who would've thought she would be even prettier than in her picture? I certainly didn't expect that. And I mean, a maid costume? I'm sorry but we've all been "dry" for too long not to go bananas for that,' I spoke, shaking my head.