25. Sucking

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

It was 5 minutes to 10 and I was nervously walking through my room.

I hadn't seen any of the boys at all today. Not for breakfast nor for dinner. At one point I considered knocking on their doors to ask whether they wanted something to eat. Eventually, I decided against it, gathering that if they needed to eat, they'd simply order something. 

I spend most of the day getting ready. Never before had I put in so much effort before going out. And I didn't even have an outfit yet. 

I had shaved every nook and cranny, plucked my eyebrows, done my makeup three times over, washed every orifice, scrubbed, and done my hair. Since my outfit would be delivered by Jimin, I had decided to wear a bathrobe for the time being, though I had nothing underneath it. Not because I was planning anything, but because I wasn't sure what kind of lingerie would go best underneath the outfit.

Simply the thought of seeing Jimin was exciting to me. 

God, I was needy. 

On the one hand, I felt slightly embarrassed, but on the other hand, I looked forwards to the idea of having him near me again...

There was a knock on the door that started me. 

Like an excited child, I ran to the door and opened it a slither, peeking through it. 

Jimin was smirking at me through the crack. He was completely dressed in black, with a fitting leather-look pair of pants and a satin oversized shirt. 

'Hi,' he said. It almost sounded challenging. 'Aren't you going to let me in?'

'Uhm,' I thought, instantly getting nervous at the idea of him being in my room while I was virtually naked except for a bathrobe. 

'Do you have the outfit?' I asked nervously. Jimin held up a pink bag in reply. I reached my hand between the crack for it, but Jimin shook his head and clacked his tongue.

'I got to see how it looks on you don't I?' he said teasingly as he pushed open the door unexpectedly. 

He barged into my room and sat down on my bed. 

I quickly closed the door behind me and walked over to him to take the bag from him, but he snatched it away again. 

'You know,' he started saying, looking at his nails 'I've been observing you,' 

I didn't say anything but felt myself blush as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

'Normally I'm really good at reading people, but yesterday I realized that I have been reading your signs wrongly,' he continued scratching his chin and pouting slightly.

I couldn't help but be overly aware of the fact that I was completely naked underneath my bathrobe. 

'You see, I thought something was wrong at first like I said,' he said frowning. 

'But talking to you yesterday,' he said as he stood up and got closer to me, 'made me realize,' he came even closer, our feet almost touching, 'you're just horny,' he whispered in my ear. 

A tingle went down my spine and I didn't dare to look at him. 

Unexpectedly I could feel him planting a soft kiss beneath my ear.

I could feel my insides melt instantly and sighed in longing. 

Jimin chuckled softly at my reaction and walked back over to the bed, sitting down. 

'Being the helpful person I am,' he said, scanning my up and down carefully, 'I'll help you get dressed,'

He tilted his head down slightly and eyed me hungrily.