21. Candy

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

I had never really had any fetishes or sexual preferences. My sex life had always been kind of plain and "vanilla". I had experimented with some stuff but it hadn't really done anything for me in the past. However, now that I was being commanded again by one of the members I started to notice that I not only enjoyed it, but my body started to react to it too.

I opened my mouth for Hobi and he carefully put in one of the candies.

'Good girl,' he smiled at me. Feeling bold, I swiftly grabbed a candy from the bag too and offered it to him between thumb and index finger.

He grinned at my unexpected move.

'Fine, I'll play,' he said, his voice slightly deeper than before. He opened his mouth and let me put the candy into it.

Somehow, the way he opened his mouth for me looked so incredibly hot

Somehow, the way he opened his mouth for me looked so incredibly hot. I could feel a tingle go through my body.

We both ate our candy as we stared silently at each other.

'Open,' he said as soon as he spotted that I had swallowed my candy.

Obediently I opened my mouth again as he put in another candy. His fingers lingered on my lips and instinctively I closed my mouth. The tip of his index finger was still inside my mouth.

My brain had shut down again. All I could think of was the ravishing look on Hoseok's face.

I sucked on my candy, thereby sucking on his finger

I sucked on my candy, thereby sucking on his finger. His lips parted as he breathed out and watched me.

His reaction was so hot.

I licked his finger softly. It tasted like the candy.

Hobi's lip curled and he took his finger out of my mouth, then put it deep into his own, sucking it off twice deeply as he maintained eye contact.

I accidentally swallowed my candy whole.

A smug smile appeared on his face as he took another candy out of the bag, but this time he didn't give it to me. Instead, he put it between his lips and jerked his head upwards slightly.