8. Wallet

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

When I had woken up this morning, determined to make up for last night's awkward dinner by cooking them breakfast, I was disappointed to see some of the boys already sitting at the dinner table.

'Good morning,' Jungkook waved at me. Taehyung looked up from his breakfast and smiled his square smile. 

'Good morning,' I bowed back at them. 'Where are the other Oppas?' I asked, looking a bit disappointed at the empty seats. 

'Namjoon and Jimin always work out first thing in the morning, and Jin and Hobi always have breakfast in some fancy nearby place,' Taehyung explained. 

'Right. And Yoongi?' I asked, noting that they left out one. 

'Dunno,' Jungkook shrugged. 'He left last night after dinner, something about inspiration or whatever. I gather he's gone to the studio or something, but I don't remember him coming back last night,' Jungkook said frowning.

'Wouldn't be surprised if he's still there,' Taehyung said shrugging. 'Wouldn't be the first time he'd pull an all-nighter. I don't know why he goes to the studio for it though, I mean, his room is basically a studio in itself. So is Joon's,' 

Jungkook nodded in agreement

'By the way,' Taehyung said looking up at me intensely. 'You're supposed to do anything we ask of you right?' 

Jungkook shifted nervously in his seat.

'Whatever you need I'm happy to help,' I bowed politely.

'Great,' Taehyung beamed. 'I have some junk in my room that needs to be cleaned up, but I can't seem to find the time for it,'

'Sure,' I nodded, happy to finally have something asked of me. 

'Could you do my room as well then,' Jungkook asked me eagerly.

'Of course,' I beamed at them. They grinned at each other. 

I wasn't quite sure who was happier with the situation. Them or me. 

The two youngest left shortly after and I insisted they'd leave their breakfast stuff at the table for me to clean up. 

I finally had a job to do, something they had asked of me. If there was one thing I hated, it was having nothing to do. I had some ideas of things I could do in the house and for the guys, but it was only enough to fill about a week's worth of work. If I were to run out of stuff to do already, that would be bad.

But now with these two requests, I could at least fill a day's worth of work. 

I was just done putting away the dishes and wanted to start on my next task when I realized something. 

I had no idea whose room was who's. Well, I knew Jin's and Jimin's room. But the others...

I stared at the blank doors. There were no name signs on it. Of course, they didn't need it. Damn. 

There was no other way of finding out which room was which, other than peeking inside and hoping it would give me any indication of who would be the owner. 

Hesitantly I opened a door. It was extremely dark inside, so I couldn't see anything. I felt around the doorpost but couldn't feel any light switch. As I had seen in Jimin's room, and only glimpsed in Jin's room, their rooms all had different layouts. 

I narrowed my eyes to try and see anything.

It seemed like there was a window at the opposite side of the room, underneath which was placed something large, probably a bed. 

It would probably be easiest to just open the blinds of the window instead of going inside and trying to find a light switch. 

I went inside and left the door behind me slightly open so I could see a little better. I could feel myself stepping on all kinds of things as I made my way across the room. 

It was probably likely that this was one of the two youngest rooms, it being so messy. 

Carefully I climbed onto the right side of the bed, trying to find a way to open the blinds.

There seemed to be a cord on the left of the window. I moved over and reached for it.

Just as I grabbed it I could feel my knee bumping into something. 

Something hard. 

Something alive!

I yelped and fell over, yanking open the blinds in my fall. 

The sudden light blinded me and I closed my eyes firmly as I felt myself fall onto something hard. 

In a split second, I heard a noise that sounded a lot like a loud "umpf" and then footsteps.

The thing I had fallen on moved underneath me. Something was thrown over me and a door slammed open.

'What's going on here?' I could hear Jungkook's voice say. Clearly, he had entered the room I was in. I opened my eyes. 

I was underneath a very fluffy white blanket. 

Just a few centimeters away from my face, I saw something dark and in a weird shape. 

'Jungkook, can you knock next time?' there was clearly a person underneath me as I could feel him speak. It sounded like Yoongi's voice.

'I thought I heard someone scream,' Jungkook sounded worried.

'Yeah, that was me,' Yoongi lied.

'It sounded like y/n,' Jungkook said hesitantly.

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get a clear image of what that dark thing was I was looking at.

'Nope, that was me,' Yoongi lied again.

'Why did you scream?' Jungkook inquired. I could clearly hear the disbelief in his voice.

'Because..,' Yoongi sighed. I could feel his body rise and fall and suddenly I realized what I was looking at as it moved. I stopped breathing.

'Because I was jerking off you idiot,' Yoongi sighed. 

My head was laying on Yoongi's lower belly and I was staring directly at his morning wood. 

'Right, sorry,' Jungkook said unusually casually as if Yoongi talking about jerking off to him was the most normal thing in the world.

'Well I would love to help you out, but I have to be at vocal practice in time and I can't find my wallet. Have you seen it?' Jungkook asked.

'You're starting to look more liked Joon. No, I haven't seen it, now get out,' Yoongi said blandly.

'Right, well I'll guess I'll ask y/n,' Jungkook said.

I inhaled sharply at the sound of my name. A warm and slightly musky scent entered my nostrils. A scent I had been very familiar with when I had still been in a relationship.

'She left,' Yoongi said quickly.

'No she didn't,' Jungkook said disbelievingly. 'If she would've, I would've passed her in the hallway. I was already on my way out when I found out I was missing my wallet so I came straight back here, so,' 

'I mean, I think I heard her say something about taking a shower,' Yoongi cut him off.

'Right,' Jungkook said. 

It was silent for a second. 

I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest. I could hear Yoongi's heartbeat as my right ear was laying on his lower stomach. His cloth-covered morning wood was still stiff as a plank. 

'I guess I don't need my wallet a vocal practice anyway,' Jungkook scoffed. 

The relieving sound of footsteps and a door closing entered my ears and the suffocating blanket was finally pulled off of me.