49

"No?"

Jason nodded as if Kaden was supposed to understand what he meant by that.

"No as in you don't forgive me?"

He shook his head this time.

"So you do forgive me?"

He shook his head again.

"Long, what the fuck is going on? What do you mean?" he asked exasperatedly, though he knew he was in no place to be annoyed by Jason.

"You don't have to apologise for anything, so there's nothing to forgive," the tall brunet explained simply as he walked toward the smart television that hung against the navy blue wall. Kaden furrowed his eyebrows but didn't speak. He simply watched the other boy grab two game controllers from the drawer of the coffee table after he turned on the TV.

Jason turned and walked toward Kaden now, ignoring the look of blatant confusion that sat on his face and handed him one of the remotes in his hands.

"Do you want to be Peach?" he asked.

Kaden blinked away the confusion he felt and sighed before he went along easily with the subject change. He silently understood and appreciated it.

   "Do you know who you're talking to?" he said rhetorically with a smirk.

He took the remote and soon enough, they were lounging comfortably on the well-made king bed and competing against each other in Kaden's favourite videogame.