13

"How was it?" asked the redhead who sat at the edge of his bed, fixing her hair. She was still breathless and Kaden felt a rush of pride spread through his body. 

  He winked at her, "If you didn't have a class right now I'd go for seconds."

   Kaden watched as her cheeks tinted red. He went to move from his position to walk her to the door, or well hobble, but winced as the bruises she left on his back burned as they mixed with his sweat. 

  "I'd walk you to the door and all but I just used up more energy a while ago than I have for the past few weeks. I'm spent," he said playfully with a chuckle. She smiled back at him and waved before she walked towards the door. 

   "See you and your cute little ass later, Melissa," he called after her. 

  He wasn't lying just to flatter her. Melissa really was cute. She wasn't a natural redhead like Marigold for instance, but it didn't bother him. She ticked all the boxes for what he was into. Melissa had long hair, was short, she was preppy, wore pink lip gloss and she was smart. 

  Kaden didn't discriminate- he thought girls of all different shapes, sizes, colours, designs or whatever were beautiful but Melissa was almost exactly his type. It was a wonder why he had only hooked up with her now. Anyway, at least he had, and he wanted to do it again. 

  He shrugged at his thoughts of maybe texting her and instead went to respond to the messages that he hadn't yet read. 

 HRH Princess Alexia @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone (named by yours truly): Guys, Avery just sneezed on me again *eye roll emoji*

 Longy-boy @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Ew

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Srsly teach that girl to use her elbow O.o

   Kaden found himself laughing at his own message. 

 HRH Princess Alexia @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Do not call my girlfriend 'that girl'. I'll fuck you up. 

 Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: It's still weird to hear u refer to anyone as ur gf it's so cute 

HRH Princess Alexia @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: -_-

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Anyways in the famous words of The Lonely Island, I just had sex and it felt so good

HRH Princess Alexia @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Lol congrats 

Longy-boy @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: We don't need to know every time. 

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Well damn

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Don't be pissy bc u not getting any 

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: I'm sry pls don't hurt me

  Kaden got the hint after ten minutes of radio silence that Jason had probably switched off his phone out of annoyance at him. 

Bugging Jason, no matter how dangerous it was, was always Kaden's favourite pastime. He could just picture his scary friend's eyes rolling to the back of his head as his muscular arm instinctively reached for his knife. 

 Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: So speaking of sex...

Me @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Alex, have u and Freckles ever gotten jiggy with it *smirking emoji*

HRH Princess Alexia @ B-b-b-bad to the Bone: Goodbye, Aldridge.