51

They didn't get to finish.

    Technically, they did. Twice. But they were in the middle of their third round when they heard quick footsteps and a loud knocking against Kaden's door across the hallway.

   "Kaden?" Avery's muffled voice could be heard from the room they were in.

"Shit," the blond boy swore. He obviously had meant to let Jason know after he had apologised that Alex and Avery were here, but he got so caught up that he forgot.

   The brunet paused and looked down at him, a bead of sweat dripping down into his thick dark eyebrows which were furrowed in mild confusion. He was still inside him, but now it felt awkward. Most likely for both of them.

"Sorry, I meant to tell you," Kaden said, still breathless but sporting a guilty smile.

   It wasn't until Avery knocked again, still assuming that Kaden was in his own room, that they both realised simultaneously that they needed to hurry.

They scrambled apart and Kaden immediately went to make the bed as Jason pulled on his clothes in a hurry. The brunet popped in and out of the bathroom quickly afterwards and tossed a damp face towel at the blond, who caught it swiftly with the help of his leftover soccer reflexes. He cleaned the mess from his stomach and chest area before he attempted to slip on own his clothes just as quickly.

   Of course, he wasn't as graceful as Jason and tripped over the pant leg of his sweatpants. When Jason looked over at him in something akin to concern, Kaden waved his arm toward the door to gesture 'distract her!'.  Somehow, the taller boy understood what it was that he was trying to convey.

    Jason started to open the door slowly with one hand, and blindly fixed his hair with the other before he exited the room. Kaden had almost forgotten how much his own hands had messed it up.

  "Oh, hi Jason!" Kaden heard Avery's sweet voice exclaim and he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.