Journal | 5

You wrote in your journal, dipping the brush into the ink well, and neatly wrote to the best of your memory of last week. Recording your thoughts onto paper could help recall the future memories, you may make and forget one day.

if you fail to remember, then you could always go back to your journal. Is what you told yourself

Day 8,
Today, Thoma gave me a tour of Inazuma City. But I got lost and ended up somewhere I didn't recognize. There I met the same boy as yesterday- and I got a better look at him, cause the weather was brighter today...

you lifted your brush away from the paper. You begin to imagine what he looked like 'He had charming Indigo eyes along with the hair that seemed quite soft...maybe I should try to touch his hair next time..' you sighed placing your left hand under your chin. "he'd be the perfect gentleman if he been only a bit nicer"

You dipped the brush back into the inkwell to get more ink to continue writing. 'oh yeah, I told him we'd meet again in the same spot we meet earlier today..hmm. I haven't decided what we were gonna do' the black ink from your brush was tripping onto your paper as you zoned out about the next day.

As you aimlessly looked around your room with your mind still daydreaming, your eyes glanced onto your paper to notice the words you wrote were almost completely stained with black ink all over. You immediately start to panic, quickly you placed your brush down and exited the room in search of a cloth.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry-" you repeatedly apologized to Ayaka. "[name] it's alright! it was only just a light stain and a journal."

Last night you had ruined the journal Ayaka had personally bought for you, and you had lightly stained the table as well. Ayaka was always busy with work and having her waste the time to personally get you a journal, then have you ruin it on that same day, made you feel even more guilty, you were already in debt to her.

"raise your head," she said. She looked at you with kind eyes, "don't worry about the small things [name]," she spoke with a smile.

Ayaka was very kind towards you. She would always overlook your mistakes.

"Now thinking about journals, did I used to have one back at my own house?" you asked yourself. Thoma said he had to hop over to a place in Inazuma called Ritou, so maybe you'll ask him to bring you there another time. Recently Ayaka seemed to be busy with preparing for something, was it for a celebration? you thought.

Though it wouldn't be surprised if it was. After all, her family is in charge of Yashiro commisions, and the Yashiro commision manages events, festivials, and other things you couldn't recall.

You begin to head back to your room in order to get ready to go out with— wait what was his name again, 'scar..mo?-' you sighed. Maybe if you bashed your head into a wall hard enough you'll regain your memory— as if.

You slapped your cheek "but at least I'm making good process for someone who lost their memory!" You praised yourself, even though there was a chance that he wouldn't show up, since you kinda just brought it up on him and ran off before he could reject.

Quickly getting ready you opened your window, and begin to sneak out. Well you climbed out the window, you could hear echos in your head, of the lectures you got from Thoma yesterday, 'don't go off on your own.' You could hear him say, But you didn't want any guards bringing you, cause that'll make you stand out. I mean, after all, Inazuma is your home nation and you've probably been out lots of times on your own, "everything will be fine." You reassured yourself.

You weren't exactly sure how to get to that spot from where you were, so you wandered around the entrance of the city until you found the location. The Island was where you planned to meet up.

He didn't seem to be there at first sight, Which is why you looked around to check if he was there yet. You looked around and you failed to find him, "Maybe he did ditch me" you sighed.

"Woah are you blind" A voice behind you said in your ear. You involuntarily jumped, at the voice that had suddenly appeared, you didn't even hear any footsteps. You thoughtlessly turned your head around, and your eyes had meet his, he quite close, too close... your face was practically touching his. Your eyes widened, and in a short moment, it felt like time had slow down, as you both gazed at one another.

You sweared that in that moment you could see his cheeks begin to turn red but he quickly paced back

You felt you were about to explode, your mind was going crazy and your heart beat felt like they had double, no tripled. "AH IM SO SORRY" you yelled. The boy remained silent with his hand over his mouth as he used his hat to cover his face.

"S—So uh, Last night um I thought of some places we could go-" you tried to change the the subject with your face still painted with red. The awkward silence remained even after you had spoke.

He grabbed your arm and begin to walk towards the city with his face still hidden, "Tell me the place and I'll bring us there. You don't know your way around Inazuma do you." He said.

You warmly smiled as you adjust your hand to hold his, "yeah! Let's go."

𒊹︎Head canon: Scaramouche was there
the whole time but you
kept on walking past him.

I tried to make this chapter longer (:
Is the story is going too fast??