A date | 6

Inazuma city

You walk towards Inazuma City with him, he held your wrist in silence. "I don't really know um or remember much about Inazuma city so maybe we can just look around, and ah meet new people," you said trying to cover up your precious lie— since you didn't actually decide what you'll do. 'I'm surprised he even showed up'

He stopped in his tracks and looked at you annoyingly, "Wait— what am I now??! A GUIDE?" He said, you laughed it off and grinned. "ehe— you're already here though, and I promise to make it up to you. he looked back forwards and kept walking.

"We're here!" You said, You ran forwards in excitement, "since I'm the one who brought up this date, I'll be paying with my Mora— well technically it's Ayaka's mora but she said it'll be fine" you nervously said 'Everyone's gonna be mad that I went out by myself again'

"Date?!" He realized you ignored him, then grabbed his hand and begin to run towards the shops. He was startled when you suddenly held his hand. To him, you were unpredictable.

"Your the girl who I always see at my firework shows!" a girl nearby pointed out, she excitedly ran toward you and begun to chat. "Are you going to be going to the Naganohara Firework Show? It's been a while— Wait! I remember you too!"

She looked at the boy next to you, "your— Scaramouche?, you stopped showing up without a word for a while but I'm glad your alright, If I remember— Ah yes [name] that's your name, right? She was quite worried about you and—"

"What are you— talking about?" you interrupted, You didn't understand what she was talking about. After all, you were now nothing more than an empty shell, hearing about your memories that you don't know if it's a lie or not gives you mixed feelings.

You explain to her about your memories

...

"Hmm, I see, that's unfortunate.." she placed her hand on the bottoms of her chin, randomly a light lid up on top of her head "I have an idea! If you're trying to find familiar things to find your memories, A firework show would be the perfect place to light up all your missing memories! Oh and you don't remember my name so let me introduce myself, I'm Yomiya"

"That sounds like a good idea and I'm- you know my name already" you responded.

From the look of the poster she gave you, the fireworks show was in around a week, you'd love to see it in person and plus, this might be the best chance you'll get to regain your memory if you like fireworks so much. Fireworks must have been very special to you

"I'll give it a try," you said, yomiya cheered happily.

You looked at Scaramouche but he had a glum look. "Is something the matter?" You asked him, but he just turned back to normal. "never mind" you said to him...

"WOOOW! This is really tasty. Hey Scaramouche you should try it" you offered Dango milk to him, "it sounds disgusting," he said refusing to take it. "Do you need me to feed you?" you teased. "Um...No." he rejected and took the Dango out of your hand.

You could see his cheeks slightly blushing as he looked away crewing on the Dango milk, which made you smile.

"Are you guys a couple?" The guy selling the Dango said, Scaramouche choke from the question. "We're just friends" you laughed off, "we're friends?" He asked, but again you ignored him and paid for the Dango and dragged him to another shop.

"Let's go look at those novels!" You suggested brightly smiling as you held his hand. Your smile gave him a bit of relief, "yeah.." he said now also slightly smiling.

'If only things could stay like this forever'

It was now getting late and the sun was starting to set, "Thanks for accompanying me through Inazuma city." you were standing at the entrance of the city facing towards him, "yeah." he was carrying all the stuff you bought with an annoyed face.

You chuckle at his expression. "And as for your reward—"

You pulled him in for a hug.

His eyes widened, and he became as stiff as stone. No matter how many times you surprised him he couldn't get used to it. "H-hey, Get off me—" he demanded

you released him from the hug to see him completely flustered and surprised,

You laughed at his reaction then took a bag that he held in his hand and offered it to him "here you can take this bag of dessert for being the best guide I can ask for!" you smiled.

Scaramouche didn't take in anything you said, "S—SINCE WHEN DID I GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO HUG ME-" he lately reacted, you placed your index finger over his mouth "shh you're being too loud!"

"I think I should head back to the house before it gets dark", you took back half the stuff you bought and left the rest for Scaramouche to keep. "I'm gonna be staying at the komore teahouse for the night so just let me know if you need anything," you told him before running off.

He hid his face to calm down as you waved your goodbyes, but once you were out of sight, he noticed that you had left bags of dessert with him. He looked inside the bag and realized the moment he saw the dessert that it would be a pain to find a freezer to place all the food in, especially since he didn't live in Inazuma.

Suddenly, a fatui assistant appeared up from the ground. "My lord," they started "the traveler is in Inazuma, she now appears to have left ritou" the fatui agent reported.

"Hmm" Scaramouche glanced backwards, "I see, so the 'all-mighty traveler' is in Inazuma... Just keep eye on them for now," he ordered.

"yes sir!" His assistant responded and sunk back into the ground.

"Now.." he glared at the figure behind him, before the man behind him could retreat, Scaramouche was already behind him using the sword the stranger had against his neck. "Now who might you be?" He asked in a serious tone.

The anonymous person sweated nervously as the sword he held just a second ago, was now less than a centimeter away from sledding his throat.

Headcanon: Scaramouche likes desserts