Special Announcement

. . .
Hello !! How are you guy's doing? :) It's been 3-4 months since the ending of Lost History, and I have a quick announcement about Lost History to share— if you still even have this book saved in your library (Warning: information ahead will contain some spoilers if you have not finished this book).

Since the ending of Lost History, I have gotten multiple request's to create an alternate ending, and one specially, requested an 'in another life' modern au ending— which I ended up putting into consideration. I believe you know where this is going... anyway, to put it short, I have decided to create a sequel / alternate ending for this book. (for my fellow readers who desire a happier or more satisfying ending, since I know many of you guy's were disappointed that Y/n didn't get the chance to marry Scaramouche)

The sequel that I will be releasing is entirely up to you to read ! Weather you're already satisfied with the originally ending but want to read more, crave more content, or just get some closure to Lost History, the book will just be there as an alternate ending for you to read.

The sequel will be published this upcoming week and I hope to see you guy's soon!

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
. . .

(If you have any other fanfic requests of your own, feel free to put them here)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 || Scaramouche x reader ✔︎ 🎉