Coffee

Hi. The last chapter was really bad. Sorry. The people in this chapter are from the previous book so you have to try and remember them. Ok,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 👫👬👭☕️

____________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I still couldn't believe that a really hot guy was talking to me. Our lecture had finished so me and Tristan were walking towards a coffee shop. Well, I was wheeling. I was expecting that at any second someone was going jump out from behind a tree and say,

"You just got Punk'd!" Then large cameras would come out and I would laugh as if it were the funniest thing ever. But it didn't happen. We made it to the coffee shop, in the blasting heat. Tristan opened the door for me and we went to find a seat. The cafe was fairly empty, but the people that were there, were staring at me, Tristan and my chair. I went over to a two sweater and sat on the side. Tristan came over but didn't sit down.

"What do you want?" He asked and I would've been offended if his voice wasn't so soft. It was very soothing.

"Um, black. Like my soul." I chuckled and he gave me a weird look. "Sorry, fan girl moment. I'll just have a flat white." I said looking down at my lap in embarrassment. He probably didn't get my joke. Oh well. A couple of minutes later he came and sat down.

"So, do you have any siblings?" He asked trying it clear the awkward situation. But asking that question probably made it even worse.

"Um. Yeah. But only one of them is still alive." I muttered. It was a bit of a soft spot.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and strangely, I did. I don't know what it was about him but I wanted to tell him about all my problems.

"I was one of five." I said, looking up at him. "My eldest sister and brother, Milly and Ronald were in the Air Force. They were in a rescue mission, w-when their plane crashed and they haven't recovered the bodies. That was three years ago. My twin brother James, died in the same car crash that broke my arm and leg. Now I only have my brother Alex, but he's fighting in the Middle East." At the end I looked down at my hands and heard Tristan sigh.

"I'm really sorry about your family. If any of my family died I wouldn't be able to stand it." He said and I looked up. This was a chance to change the topic.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked before thanking the waitress who gave us our coffees.

"I'm one of seven. Well nearly one of seven." He chuckled and my mouth went agape. His poor mother. "I'm the eldest, then Elizabeth, whom you've met. Sydney who is 15 and the twins, Isabella and Juliette who are 13. Then my little sister Margot. She's six." He said proudly with a large smile on his face. I bet he was very overprotective over his younger siblings. I sipped at my coffee while he told me about his life. His mother was only 38. Like woah. He grew up with a lot of friends who are basically siblings to him. It sounded like a very fun childhood. Just as he was about to ask me something I heard someone yelling out his name. I turned around to see two girls rushing over. Might I add, two beautiful girls. They ran over to a very happy looking Tristan. A pang of jealousy hit me. I don't know why, it wasn't like I was going out with him.

"Omg. What a coincidence to see you here Tris." The one with brown hair said. Tristan stood up and gave them both a hug. They began chatting while I sat and sipped at my drink. I drew my phone from my pocket and tried to find some wifi. I was half listening to the conversation next to me as I scrolled through Instagram.

"So where are the boys?" He asked the two girls, one with brown hair the other with blonde. They were stunning and most of the men in the cafe were staring at them.

"They were parking the car." The blonde one said. I still didn't have names to the faces so I continued to cal them blonde one and brown haired one. A split second after two identical guys stepped into the cafe. And they were very good looking. But Tristan was way better looking. I heard my name being called and I looked up to see the group of beauties looking at me. I gave Tristan a smile and wheeled my way over to them. They all had surprised looks but they hid them quickly.

"Hi. I'm Irisa." I said shaking each and every persons hand. Then Tristan began introducing them.

"These guys are known as the twins couple. This is Jasmine," he pointed to the one with brown hair, "And this is Naomi." He pointed to the blonde one. So they were twins, interesting. "This is Ryder, Jasmine's boyfriend. And Josh Naomi's boyfriend." I gave a smile to each of them. I wheeled back to the table and the others brought over chairs to sit.

We talked for a while and I found out that they were all in their mid twenties. They were also all very nice and seemed to enjoy my company. Which is a first. After a while I decided that I needed to go back to my dorm to do some of the assignments I was given. Tristan insisted to take me back and we were currently in the very dodgy elevator. Tristan was so nice and seemed to like me, as a friend of course.

When we got up to my floor I continued until we got to my dorm. I put the key in and the door swung open. I turned to Tristan and stood up on my good foot. He walked over and gave me a quick hug. Unknown sparks flew through my body and I let out a slight gasp. When we broke apart I sat back down and was about to turn away when he began to speak.

"My sisters have a hockey game tomorrow night, if you want to come. You don't have to but, you know if you want to." He rambled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure. Text me." I giggled before going into my dorm.