Bang, bang

Yay, another update. Kia Ora, welcome to my mind. If you read my other book, I am going to take it down and just focus on this one because I do not have time to do internals and also write two books. So the other one will be taken down and done when I have a moment to write. Who is loving that Grammarly teamed up with Wattpad? It is making my life a lot easier. 

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

___________________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I was getting changed for my game today when Tristan walked into our shared bathroom. I let out a screech and jumped behind the shower curtain. 

"Tristan! Get out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He let out a chuckle before I heard him turn on the tap. I poked my head around the curtain to see him shaving. Like seriously? "What are you doing? I'm trying to get changed." I hissed at him and he looked at me through the mirror.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here." He had a shit eating grin on his face and I just glared at him. 

"I have been educated on all of the werewolf traits thank you very much. I know that you can sense me from miles away." I grabbed the back of his shirt, which caused him to stumble and all of the white shaving cream on his face went red. I let out another shriek and jumped from behind the curtain in only my bra, undies and socks and rushed to his side. He looked much calmer than me as he washed his face to show a big gash on his jaw. My eyes went wide when I saw it and I quickly rushed to the first aid kit. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I chanted over and over as I looked for some plasters. I felt myself spinning and then I was facing Tristan.

"I said, don't worry, it is already healing." Sure enough, the cut on his face looked like it was nearly gone. I nearly sobbed in relief as I sat down on the side of the bathtub. "I'm okay, don't worry." He squatted down in front of me. "At least now I'm never going to walk in on you getting changed again am I?" He chuckled but I wasn't laughing. 

"This isn't funny, I could have really hurt you," I said and looked into his eyes to show him how sorry I really was. 

"The only way you could hurt me is if you left me." He took my hands and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. Overcome with guilt, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight. "But man do you look good in your unmentionables." He said and I reared back to look at him with shock. He looked very happy and so with one push he was out the door so that I could get ready.

***************

Tristan's POV

I was sitting in the stands of the softball stadium that the college had made. It was Irisa's team against some school that I had never heard of. All I knew was that the girls were massive. Like bigger than a werewolf massive. I think they need some drug testing. 

I had bought Enzo and Jaelyn along with us as I didn't really want to be sitting in the stands by myself and all. With all the other students. I didn't really enjoy mundane things like this, but Irisa was really into it, which meant that as a mate I had to support her and let her live her life. 

Halfway through the game, Enzo seemed to have attained some friends. They were all female and were all wearing low cut shirts. One of them was wearing this bikini like thing that I had seen other girls in the pack wear. 

I wondered if Irisa would ever wear something like that. I don't imagine so. She usually wore pretty practical clothes, nothing very showy. I liked that though. She didn't need to impress anyone, she was already beautiful as is. 

I rocked Jaelyn on my knee and she kept on grabbing my sunglasses. I think some of Enzo's friends thought she was cute, I really don't know as I wasn't paying any attention to them. 

I looked down at the diamond to see that Irisa was batting.

"Look, Jae, that's mummy," I said pointing down to where Irisa was batting. Jaelyn stood up on my legs trying to look down to see what was going on. 

"Mumma!" Jaelyn all but screamed at the top of her lungs. A few of the people around us looked to see the small child jumping up and down in glee on my knees. I managed to get her to sit down. After one strike Irisa smashed the ball out to left field and managed to get to second base. Being the proud mate that I am, I gave her a big clap to show her just how proud I was. 

The next person who came up got struck out. When the next batter came up something strange happened. Two bangs resonated in the stadium and everyone ducked. It was obvious what that sound was.

Someone had fired a gun. I shielded Jaelyn as best as I could and already started sending out orders to Enzo through a mind link.

Find who took those shots, it can't be a coincidence that I am here when it happened. I need to go to Irisa.

Yes, Alpha.

Then he was gone and I was running down the stairs with Jaelyn in my arms. Irisa was on the ground at second base and I quickly rushed over to her. I put Jaelyn on the ground and tried to see if she had been hit.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her. She nodded as tears streamed down her face. 

"My shoulder." I turned her around to see she had in fact been hit in the shoulder. Blood was seeping out and I tried to stop it the best that I could. 

Elizabeth, come to the softball ground at the college, Irisa's been shot. 

No less than half a minute later Elizabeth was crouching in front of us. 

"You need to take her back to the pack, and Jaelyn too. I need to find Enzo, he's tracking the gunman." She gave me a nod and then all three girls had disappeared. I tracked Enzo to the back of the stadium. People were runnign back and forwards trying to get out but I managed to tuck myself into the alcove where Enzo had hidden. 

Then the scent hit me and I knew exactly who was responsible for this.

Fairies.