Tears, tears, and more tears.

Hello everybody. How are you all? Remember me? The crazy chick addicted to I AM NUMBER FOUR. Well I'm back. I'd just like to say that I really like all your comments. I find a lot of them very amusing. Well, I don't think I have anything else to say,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_____________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I was in complete and utter shock. "How long were you his girlfriend?" I asked. My heart was racing and I could already feel the tears prickling at my eyes.

"A year." She said and my jaw dropped. He was cheating on me when I had Jaelyn!? What is wrong with him?

"You were his cousin right?" She asked and I didn't really have the heart to tell her that I was his girlfriend for two years. I don't know why I just couldn't.

"Yeah." I said and quickly took my glasses off as they were beginning to fog up.

"When was the last time you went out with him?" I asked and at this point she began sniffling.

"It was the night before he died." She then began sobbing but I couldn't comfort her, not when I needed comfort myself. The night before he died he said that family was coming over and that he had to stay at home, little did I know.

"Excuse me." I said to the girl and made my way towards the bathroom. I just wanted this day to be over. I lost my parents, my twin and best friend and my boyfriend who cheated on me while I looked after our daughter. With that I burst into sobs, I hadn't even made it to the bathroom before I basically exploded.

I felt so betrayed and disappointed. I couldn't stop the sobs that racked my body. I was not only crying about Sandor but also for my parents and siblings that can't be here to comfort me and for Jaelyn who will one day have to learn that her father was killed in a car crash and that he cheated on me.

I couldn't get that one word out of my head. Cheated. Spelt C-H-E-A-T-E-D. The word that would ruin me for the rest of my life.

I heard my name being called from somewhere. I looked up to see Tristan who looked very blurry as I had to take my glasses off. He rushed up to me and I quickly pulled him into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

"Shh, shh, it's OK." He said quietly in my ear and my sobbing slowly stopped. I looked up at him as he brushed away the tears on my cheeks. "Remember, today we are celebrating your parents, your brother's and Sandor's life." He said. But at the sound of his name I began violently crying again.

Tristan rushed to trying to calm me down again. He did successfully after a couple of minutes.

"Sa-Sandor, *sniff* he-he-he cheated on me." I said and I broke down, sobbing into my hands. I heard a loud growl coming from Tristan before he gave me a bone crushing hug. Knowing that he was there just made it so much better for me and I was happy for that

My sobbing died down marginally and Tristan held me at arms length to look at me.

"You are so beautiful, even when you are crying." He said and wiped the pad of his thumb under my eyes. "And you know, I would never hurt you like that." And those seven words helped to reassure me that everything was going to be OK as long as he's here.

*************************************

The funeral went without a glitch. I said a speech, as did my gran and a few of my parent's friends. There was a lot of crying and sniffing around the place but otherwise it went just as it should.

"If I could have your attention please!" I yelled across the people so everyone could hear me. "We are having a lunch/dinner at my house. All are invited and alcohol will be provided." I said and I heard people murmuring amongst themselves. I made my way over to Tristan who was talking to that chick that helped Sandor cheat on me. No way was I letting her take another one of my men.

As if he felt me coming, Tristan turned around and gave me a big smile. I gave him a smile back. He made his way towards me and leaned down to give me a kiss on the head. I could see Sandor's mistress looking quite annoyed at the fact that I was there and soaking up the attention from Tristan.

"Are you going to come to my parent's place?" I asked him, trying not to be distracted by the girl glaring at me. He nodded.

"Yep, I'll try stay as long as I can. Just for you." He said and I gave him a smile. He was so cute.

"You are so cute." I said and laughed when I saw his look of horror.

"I am not cute, I am manly." He said giving me a wink and then pushing me out of the building. My face flushed as I instantly knew what he was referring to. That just made my cheeks even redder.

Once we got into the car I began giving him the directions to my house. This I think would be the hardest part. Going back to my childhood house and realising that tomorrow I would have to pack everything up and get ready to take it to storage or to sell it.

We made it to my house and just seeing it made me feel at home. I loved being able to feel like I had somewhere that was important to me and that it would always be in my heart. I made my way into the house and began getting everything out that we had already set up for tonight. I got Tristan to put out the tables and chairs while I did the food and drink preparations.

About ten minutes later the door bell rang. I called for Tristan to get it and I heard him politely ushering everyone into the house. I looked up to see a photo of my family when everything was seemingly normal.

It was right before Milly had been sent away. We were at Disneyland. It was around four years ago. The photo was of us on Splash Mountain and we all had terrified looks on our faces. It was kind of funny, now that I think about it. That was the last outing we had all together, never to happen again.

We thought that Milly was going to come back but two days before she was supposed to leave she was killed by a suicide bomber. We had planned a big party, which ended up being a mourning service.

I was brought out of my thoughts of my happy family when I heard a knock on the kitchen door. I looked up to see Tristan standing there. I gave him a smile before going over.

"Thanks for helping out today, I can't express my gratitude." I said to him as I gave him a hug. We made our way out of the kitchen with all the food and drinks to be greeted by all the people staring at us. Then I saw someone I didn't want to see.

Sam McCintosh.

He used to be one of my friends, until I of course got pregnant. He seems to have this hatred for me ever since.

"It's all your fault, slut, that my best man died. It should of been you , whore." He hissed at me and I heard some people gasp.

"Oi, leave her alone, she has enough to deal with, she doesn't need to deal with you." Tristan said strongly coming to my defense. He went to stand in front of me but I pushed him away.

"Who are you anyway?" Sam asked. "Her bodyguard or something? I bet she doesn't have a bone out of place in her body. I bet all of this is just a con." He said again and I could feel the tears falling from my face. I was quite surprised that no one had come and stood between us.

I slowly tried to stand using my wheelchair as support and standing on my ok-ish foot.

"See, look at that. You didn't deserve Sandor you bitch." Sam said again. Each word hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"Yeah, well did you know that for half of the relationship I was in with your 'best mate' that he was cheating on me? Seeing someone else? And that he was telling me that he had family stuff to do while he went and had sex with another girl? Did you?" I shouted at him. I was angry, no furious. How dare he say those things about me.

"You lying bitch!" He screamed and then came towards me and pushed me. I saw Tristan trying to reach for me but he was to late. I felt my head connect with the coffee table and then everything went black.