Meet and Greet

Hello, it's me. Yeah, you have probably been wondering where I have been but I am back now. And after having major writers block I can now properly write this chapter. Hope you enjoy,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_______________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I woke up to kissing on my face. At first I thought that it might be Tristan until I heard some very girlish giggling. I opened one of my eyes to see a pajama clad Jaelyn sitting on my torso. I grabbed my glasses from the bedside table and put them on so I could see properly.

"Good morning sweetheart." I said putting my arms around her waist and pulling her closer and giving her kisses all over her face. She erupted into giggles and started to squirm all over me.

There was a groaning from beside and I looked over to see Tristan putting his arm over his eyes. He looked really handsome, even though it was 7:30 in the morning. His hair was all ruffled and his shirt was pulled up a bit showing me the delicious looking V-line. He tossed a bit until he flung his arm around me.

"Go and give him a good morning kiss." I whispered to Jaelyn and she giggled again until climbing onto Tristan's chest and giving him kisses. His eyes instantly shot open and looked rather shocked at the appearance of my little girl but he then calmed down after realising who it was.

"Hello princess. Did you sleep well?" He asked and she nodded. Then Tristan started to tickle her and all hell broke loose. Jaelyn's giggling was so bloody high pitched and the sound alone made me cringe. Not that I don't enjoy listening to my daughter laugh, it's just the fact that I haven't heard something that high pitched before. Then Jaelyn went into a full on hyper mode. Which meant when we put her on the ground she just ran everywhere. But that also meant she was eventually going to crash and she did. At around 12 o'clock. Which was time for us to leave. I really didn't want to leave her but I didn't have a choice.

Tristan obviously spotted my darkened mood as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I let out a sigh.

"I just don't like that I'm always leaving. I'm a somewhat absent mother. And I just want to spend more time with my baby." I say and slouch into him.

"Well why don't we take her. Give your grandma a rest and you can stay at my house for this week and then drop her back in the weekend. I mean, my family will meet her eventually." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but I was hoping it would be when they liked me a bit more."

"You don't realise how much my family loves you already." He said and I sat down on the porch step. I thought through my options. I could be really sad and leave her here or take her with us for some bonding and know that at least Tristan loves me. I think the second sounds much more tempting and I have clothes from the trip still.

"Ok, I'll just talk to my grandma and get her clothes. Can you grab her car seat it is in her room on the floor? I just need you to clip the seat into the backseat on the left." I jumped up and made my way back inside. My grandma was watching something on the television when I came back in.

"Hey grandma, is it ok if I take Jaelyn, give you a break. She is going to stay with me a Tristan for this week if that is ok with you?" I asked.

"Of course love. She is your daughter you don't need to ask." She said to me giving me a smile and I gave her a quick thanks before going towards Jaelyn's room and grabbing all the stuff I would need for her. She stirred a bit as I walked back out of her room and to the car to put all her stuff in the back of the car. I looked to see that Tristan had successfully put the car seat in the car. But he was the eldest of six kids.

I walked back into the house to see Jaelyn standing up in her crib.

"Hey baby, do you want to come with me and dad. We are going to meet daddy's family." She gave me a small nod before I bent over her crib and picked her out. She snuggled into my neck and I could feel her breathing begin to slow. I carefully put her in her car seat and buckled her in.

I said a final goodbye to grandma before getting into the drivers seat and driving to Tristan's house. This was going to interesting.

*******************************

Tristan's POV

I thought that it was a good idea to bring Jaelyn to meet my family. They love Irisa anyway, so something like this wouldn't deter it. And my mum loves children. That is why she is about to have her seventh.

Jaelyn slept the entire car ride home. Irisa and I held comfortable small talk throughout the drive while I glanced to watch Jaelyn many times. She was a perfect little specimen, just like her mother. She definitely looked like Irisa.

To say that I was completely comfortable with the whole situation would be a lie. I was very shocked when she explained the situation and the green monster definitely came to visit for a while. But both me and my wolf knew that this was a hard thing for her to admit and that if we were mad at this Irisa would never accept us. 

I was glad that I met Jaelyn. I fell in love with her instantly. She was just so adorable. And then she called me daddy and I swear that my heart burst from that. That being said to me from my mate's kid was so special to me. Me and my wolf felt so much pride at that point.

"What are you thinking about?" Irisa asked me as she became much closer to the pack house.

"Just how lucky I am to have both of you." I squeezed her hand and she gave me a grin.

"I have a question, is your house slash castle an actual castle?" Irisa asked as we pulled into the final road.

"Yeah I guess. My parents are the king and queen so it is their castle and the castle of the werewolves." I replied. She nodded and then back to focusing as we drove up to the gates. They instantly opened when they smelt me and we drove through. Irisa parked at the front and I got out and got our luggage before pulling it up the stairs.

I knew that Irisa probably wanted me to go in first and then her. I think it would be better that way as well. I opened the doors and walked into where everyone was sitting in the lounge.

"Tristan!" My mother exclaimed and she jumped up to give me a hug.

"Hi mum, should you be moving that fast, when are you due?"

"In 2 weeks ish." She replied giving me a kiss on my cheek. 

"Well, um Irisa is going to stay here this week and we have someone we want you to meet." My mum gave me a knowing look. She was probably going through my head right now.  I looked to see Irisa walking in with a sleepy Jaelyn in her arms. She gave me a small smile before coming to stand next to me.

Everyone was giving me very questioning looks before I explained. "This is Jaelyn, Irisa's daughter."