Healing

So... I realise I haven't updated in about a year which I am very sorry about. I will hopefully be updating more, keyword being hopefully. I have a really busy schedule so updates will not be regular. Thanks for understanding

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_____________________________________

Irisa's POV

All I can feel is pain. At least now I am back in our bed and out of the hospital. Any place is better than that bleak place. I laid back on the headboard and looked out of the window. These stupid creatures with wings are just messing up my life and my happiness. I heard the shower turn off and a minute later Tristan walked back into the bedroom. He came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead before going to get changed in the wardrobe. 

"Has the pain gotten any better?" Tristan asked over his shoulder. I looked down at the heavy bandages on my shoulder which I could basically feel throbbing.

"Not any better than it did three days ago." I was going to continue but there was a knock on the door. "Come in." The door slowly opened and a little shape came running towards me. I opened my arms up and she jumped up and cuddled into me.

"Are you okay mummy?" She stood up on the bed and inspected my bandages. Her cute little face was scrunched up with worry.

"I'm fine baby, I'll be all better soon," I said and gave her a quick kiss on the nose. She jumped up and down on the bed just as Tristan came over and scooped her up in his arms. She let out a screech of joy and he hung her upside down and she started to have a giggling fest. 

After having a little play, Tristan put her back down on the bed and then sat next to me. I loved watching the two of them interact. It made my insides feel all warm and fuzzy. I knew that one day we would have children of our own. It was also nice to know that Tristan is going to be Jaelyn's father figure. 

"So what is the plan for today, darling?" Tristan asked me. I thought about it for a while but to be fairly honest I couldn't think of much. I didn't want to do too much. My body was still tired trying to heal itself and it meant that frankly I couldn't be bothered doing anything.

"How about we go for a walk around the pack?" I suggested. Hearing this Jaelyn jumped up and demanded that we go to the park.

"A walk it is" Tristan chuckled pulling Jaelyn up from of the bed and swung her around until she was gently placed on the floor next to the door. I took her hand as we walked out of the pack house. 

We walked through the neighbourhood and headed towards the playground. Once we got there Jaelyn let go of my hand and immediately ran over to where the other children were playing. There was a group of parents huddled around watching the children on the playground. Tristan and I walked towards them and included us in their little circle. 

"Your Majesty, I wasn't aware that you had a child." One of the mothers commented. Tristan put on his appearance smile and put an arm around my waist.

"Actually, it is my mate's child, her name is Jaelyn." Tristan spoke with such pride as he told the parents about her. Many of the parents gave strange looks my way as if they aren't 22 with 6 kids. 

"She is very beautiful." Commented another mother. Just as she said that the little angel in question came running over. I bent down and she came up and whispered in my ear.

"Mumma, this little boy said that his daddy could beat up my daddy." This warmed my heart. 

"Well you go and tell that little boy that your dad is going to be the King one day and that will show him." She gave me a quick kiss before running back off to the other kids. 

After chatting with the parents for awhile Tristan and I went and sat down on a bench. Tristan and I linked our fingers together and I rested my head on his shoulder.  Being in that hospital for a couple of days gave me a lot of time to think about what was going on in my life. 

"Tristan?"

"Yeah, honey?" 

"When were you planning on mating and marking me?" He gave me a surprised look and sat up and turned to face me. 

"What?" He looked very surprised at my question.

"When were you planning-"

"Yeah I heard the question, I was just a bit surprised by it is all. Um... well, I guess whenever you want to."

"Ok well, I would like to be marked first and then maybe like a couple of days later we could mate. I was thinking that you could mark me tonight." He just kind of blinked at me before shaking his head and seeming to come back to life.

"Wow, you have really thought this through. I think that I could make it work though." He gave me a devilish smile before leaning down for a kiss. I was truly happy.