Alpha

Hi. I'm still trying to get used to this new setup that Wattpad has going around. But I shall get through the struggle and write. Just because I love you all so much. This is Dhantay

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 👬👪👪🙈

______________________________________

Tristan's POV

I couldn't believe it. I found her. And I was officially the happiest man alive. She was beautiful, innocent, caring, kind, beautiful...

I could go on about her for days. I was just so happy that I had found my mate. As soon as I dropped her off I drove home as fast as I could. My mind was still buzzing with the thought of her. I was already falling for her. The way she blushed, the way she smiles with those cute dimples showing.

I just couldn't help but worry about her though. First of all she's sitting in a wheel chair with a broken arm, a broken leg and a sprained ankle. Then I think about the agony she must be in. She lost her family. Her whole family. They were all she had and now that is gone. Adding the fact her brother and sister were killed in war and now her remaining sibling is in the exact same place. Pretty traumatic.

Pentatonix blasted from my speakers as I pulled into the castle. I couldn't wait to show her this. I jumped out of the car and made myself to the kitchen. My family was already waiting for me there. As soon as I walked in the twins squealed.

"She's so pretty." Isabella said smiling.

"She's going to be a great Luna." Juliette responded nodding her head. I gave them a nod and sat down at the head of the table. Facing across from my parents.

"She seems very nice." My dad said, placing a piece of steak in his mouth. This family and eating. Damn. Mum had to buy everything in bulk once a week to feed the pack.

After dinner I made my way to the lounge where my Beta Dhantay was lounging out on a recliner.

"Where's your sister?" I asked sitting down. I was answered by a shrug.

"Where are your cousins?" Another shrug.

"Where's your mum?" Another shrug. Wow he was in a mood.

"Where's your dad?" God, another shrug.

"Where's your mate?" At this he looked up. Searching for his mate who was probably somewhere in the house.

"Shelly, where are you?" He called trying to find his mate.

"Here." A voice sounded and he untensed.

"Why would you do that to me?" He asked.

"You weren't answering me. I had to make you talk somehow." He rolled his eyes and turned away from me.

"I heard you find your Queen." He said smiling. His wolf would feel protective and happy now that I had found Irisa. It just happened.

"Yeah. Her name is Irisa and she is beautiful. I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life. She's just so amazing." I said dreamily and he chuckled.

"Ask her out then. Take her out somewhere tomorrow night. It's the weekend, live it." He said and I did exactly that. Running to my room I began scanning it for my phone that was somewhere. Once I found it I quickly rung her. As the dial tone went I waited impatiently, pacing the room.

"Hello?" A voice asked on the other end. I sighed in relief that she actually answered.

"Hey Irisa. It's Tristan." I said waiting.

"Oh hi. Thanks for taking me out tonight it was really nice." She said.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow?" I waited nervously for her.

"Oh. Sorry. I have to go and see my grandma." She said and I let out a huff. That was annoying.

"Oh that's ok. Do you need a ride?" I asked, wanting as much time as I could with her.

"I'm catching the bus, but thank you." She's catching the bus? Why won't she come with me in a car?

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes thank you. Um, I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up with a defeated sigh. Of course. My mate didn't want to spend time with me. Was it something I said? Something I did? Or maybe I had something on my face. I quickly checked the mirror and I had nothing of the sort. Oh well. I'll just have to get her to go out with me next week.

****************************

Irisa's POV

I wasn't lying to Tristan. I promised my gran that every weekend I would go and stay with her. Both of my parents were only child's so there was no chance of any children visiting her.

I made my way towards the bus stop with my bag slung over my chair. I quickly brought my ticket and made my way onto the awaiting bus. I had to get out of my chair and hobble up the stairs to get on.

Once on I found a seat and put my headphones in my ears. It was a four hour bus drive to get there. It was annoying sometimes but it also gave me time to think by myself.

When I finally got there I slowly made my way out of the bus. My gran lived 200 metres from the station so I wheeled myself over there. I knew that cookies and sloppy kisses would be awaiting me. I knocked on the door and quietly waited for someone to answer it. When it did open my face lit up at the sight of my gran. She looked as healthy as ever and that kept me contempt. She reached down and gave me a hug before ushering me inside. I looked around at the family heirlooms and photos that coated the walls.

I made my way to the lounge where I saw a little baby girl playing with her toys. When she saw me her face lit up and she stumbled to her feet. She waddled over to me and climbed onto my lap. She then said the word that I would never get used to.

"Mama."