Baby

I have come back from the dead. Sorry, I have been really busy and it is labour day today so I thought that I might update. I have big plans for this and I know exactly what I want to do with it, so be patient and you shall expect rewards.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

____________________________________

Irisa's POV

We were currently sitting on the plane. I had had so much fun the past couple of days but I was now shattered. To make it even worse my mind has been working over time. I have come to my decision.

I'm going to tell Tristan about Jaelyn.

I knew I would have to eventually but I think what scared me the most was that he would leave me because he found someone else who didn't have baggage. When I found out about the whole mates thing I had never been so relieved in my life. Now I knew that he more than likely would not leave me.

I planned to drive us to my grandma's as soon as we got out, and then maybe stay the night there. That meant that I could then spend more time with Jae and so could Tristan.

I spent most of our flight home studying. I had exams in a few months and I had a thing that I always needed to start early. Tristan was doing some pack work and we sat in a comfortable silence, making some small talk all the way home.

When we landed I was anxious to do all the customs and get our bags quickly. I wanted to be out of here as soon as possible and get to my grandma's house quick as well.

As we were driving I noticed that Tristan was assessing his surroundings.

"Irisa, you're going the wrong way." He said looking at me worriedly.

"We aren't going back to my dorms or to your house." I said and continued driving.

"Then where are we going?" He asked. I let out a loud gulp.

"I have to tell you something." I said, I really didn't want him to get angry.

"What is it?"

"I'm taking you now. All I want to say is that after this if you want to leave me I fully understand."

"What is it? Is this going to affect our relationship?"

"It depends how you take this if it affects our relationship or not."

"Why won't you tell me what it is? Do you have another boyfriend? That's it isn't it, you have another boyfriend and you've been together for ages? Or did you only start dating him when we got together? Does he know that you are dating me? I'm going to kill him." He said and slammed a fist on the dashboard. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, this is what I was scared of, him getting really mad.

"Tristan do you honestly think that I would be able to get another guy, I can barely get one boyfriend. If you haven't noticed I'm not really girlfriend material." I said softly and had to wipe the tears from under my eyes. The look he had instantly softened. He reached over and held my hand.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have instantly thought of worst case scenario." He said rubbing his thumb over my hand. It was soothing and the tears slowly stopped. We sat like that for the rest of the ride until we turned up at my grandma's house. I pulled up outside and waited for Tristan to get out of the car. When he did I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

I heard someone calling from within and patiently waited until my grandma opened the door. She greeted us with a big smile and I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.