Birthday

OK. I realise that I have not updated in a month but I'm sorry. I left my instrument on the bus (which is compulsory to play at my school) and then I was not allowed to go on any technology for a couple of weeks. That is why I haven't updated. So yeah, well this is it (as Michael Jackson said),

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

______________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I was very confused. Tristan was taking me somewhere for my birthday but I just kept on wondering why. What is the big occasion? I'm only turning 18 it isn't too huge. Oh well. I had finished packing and had rang up my Gran. I had happy birthday sung to me by Jae and Gran. It was very sweet.

I was mildly sweating about this trip. First of all, bikini. The most skin I would have ever showed him. I didn't want to wear a one piece because it made me look frumpy and I wanted to look decent.

Second, sleeping arrangements. Was I going to have to sleep in the same bed as him? It didn't make me uncomfortable or anything but I was definitely not a beauty in the morning. That term beauty sleep, yeah did not make you beautiful as soon as you wake up.

Third, proximity. I was going to be spending a lot of time with him and our relationship was more than likely going to get stronger. That meant telling him about Jaelyn. I think that was probably the thing I was dreading the most. People like him do not stick around with teenage skanks like me. I was fearing rejection. Not wanting him to leave me because I was already in this deep.

Fourth, time. Since we were going to be living with each other for five days, I didn't want him to find out that he actually couldn't stand me for that long and that he was going to never be able to stand a full on relationship.

So yeah, I had my doubts. That's normal right, to get nervous around the person you love. I looked over my list again to make sure that I hadn't forgotten anything. I checked everything off and then placed my bag next to the door and began on my handbag. Making sure that everything was completely legal.

The knock on my door was what brought me out of me going full OCD.  I opened it to see a very dashing Tristan holding a massive bouquet of roses. 

"Happy Birthday." He said grinning at me and coming over and giving me a kiss. I couldn't help but smile. So perfect.

"Thank you. Are these for me?" I asked looking down at the roses.

"Of course they are. Do you like them?" He asked and I nodded taking them.

"They are beautiful." I said leaning down and smelling them. He picked one out and softly tucked it behind my ear.

"Not as beautiful as you." I blushed deeply as he said that. Man he was going to kill me with his smooth talk one day. 

I went over to one of the benches and grabbed are large bowl to put them in. They were truly stunning. 

"I have another present for you." I heard Tristan say behind me. I turned around and furrowed my eye brows.

"You don't need to buy me all of these things Tristan." I said scolding him. He just let out a sigh.

"Why won't you let me ravish you with gifts?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because I don't believe that you need to."

"Well I want to, now come with me." He held out a hand and I let out a sigh before taking it. He led me out of the building before stopping in front of it. "Now close your eyes, you will have to trust me to lead you." He said and I nodded before closing my eyes. I felt him take hold of both of my arms as he began to guide me. This was very nerve wracking. I felt so vulnerable.