The big reveal

Hi. Like the cliffhanger. Well don't worry. All is well. I don't really have much to say. Read my other books. Appreciated.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_________________________

Irisa's POV

I was scared. Very scared. For both mine and Tristan's safety. These people were scary and I'm surprised they are even here. Tristan said that this was a privately owned island. But something that did not get out of my head was the growl. I had heard it before but not as animalistic.

I watched them through the slit in the window. They were in a deep conversation and the pale people looked as if they were laughing at Tristan. He was still standing in the stiff position.

I continued watching them for about half an hour. As I was watching I saw one of them turn and look at me. Straight. In. The. Eyes. I have never felt so scared in my life. Not even at the crash. He gave me a wink before turning and telling his friend about me. Tristan turned to see what they were looking at. When he saw me his eyes widened and he gave me a look that said to hide. 

I was paralyzed on the spot. I couldn't move. I saw one of the pale people walk towards the house when Tristan's hand stuck out. Except it didn't look like his normal hand. It was much hairier and the nails were longer and sharper. I looked up at his face and saw two white canines gleaming under the moonlight.

He said something to them and instantly they all scattered, leaving. I let out a sigh of relief and sat down leaning against the wall. That was slightly terrorizing. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I let out a scream from fright. I looked up and saw that it was just Tristan. 

"I didn't mean to scare you." He said. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the lounge.

"I need to talk to you." He said and I nodded. "I know you saw my hands." I nodded again. "It's just that I'm not like other guys." I found it rather ironic.

"Do you then want me to be like 'Of course not, that's why I love you.' And then your all like, 'No I mean I'm different.' Then I'm like, 'What are you talking about?' and then creepy music comes on and the cloud uncovers the full moon and you turn into a werewolf." I said to him. He looked astonished at first and then a bit sheepish and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Holy shit you're a werewolf aren't you?" I asked and he did not deny it. "Holy shit." I jumped up from his lap and began running around the house. "My boyfriend is a werewolf." Came out multiple times and then. "This is the coolest day of my life." I jumped back on the couch and looked at him.

"Were those people that were just here vampires?" I asked and he nodded. He wasn't talking much. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised that you took it so well. You were so excited, not what I was expecting."

"How do you expect a geek like me to react when they find out that werewolves are real?" I asked and he just laughed.

*******************

Tristan explained most of the werewolf life. Mates, packs, rouges, supernaturals, pack systems and other random stuff.

"So what about your family? Being royal and all must have it's perks." I said to him and he laughed.

"Yes we do have perks but my dad didn't get any because he wasn't born royal. My mum, Elizabeth and I have powers you could say." My ears perked up at this. "My mum is probably the strongest wolf ever and she has the best powers. She can channel energy into her hands, which is very dangerous to whoever stands in her way. Teleportation. This is used when at night she thinks we are on our phones, so she teleports to our rooms and we have no choice but to hand them over. Invisibility. This also helped her parenting and it became harder for us to do things she didn't approve of. As the eldest werewolf in her family she got the ability to turn Humans into Werewolves. She doesn't use it often as some humans can not cope with shifting. And the last one is mind reading. Sorry, but she has already done that to you."

I just laughed all this new information is amazing. "What are yours and Elizabeth's?" I asked and he began again.

"I have the same as my mum for Human's to Werewolves as I am the eldest. I have telekenisis, so I can move things with out touching them. I have the ability to grow gills under water, which is kind of useless. I also have healing which is so good as I don't feel so incapable of helping. And last both me and Elizabeth have mind read. Elizabeth has Telportation, channeling energy source and she is heat proof." He said and my mind instantly went to Elizabeth. Maybe I should ring her.

I got my phone and called Elizabeth putting it on speaker.

"Hello love birds." I heard from the end of the line.

"Hey Liz."

"How has your day been?" She asked.

"Good, it's hot, the flight was comfortable, we were nearly attacked by vampires, but OMG the food." I said and leaned into Tristan's chest. I was starting to get really tired.

"Vampires?!" I heard another voice. It was probably Jess.

"Yeah, they wanted me to meet the Queen, nearly threatened Irisa." Tristan hissed as he ran a hand through my hair.

"What did you say to them?" His mother asked.

"Just threatened them and they ran." We continued talking to them for a while until I could feel my eyes closing slightly.

"We have to go, it's night time here and we are pretty tired."Tristan said and hung up. I actually didn't want to move. Luckily for me Tristan picked me up and carried me to bed. I got into my pjs and climbed into the soft sheets of the bed. I was closing my eyes when I felt the bed dip as Tristan climbed in. He pulled me closer to him and I cuddled into his chest.

"Goodnight love." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

************

I loved the beach. I was officially in love with it. Tristan put his fish power to work when we went snorkeling. Well I was snorkeling and he was doing random stuff. I was even starting to get a tan. It was great.

Tristan gave me yet another present. It was a cute heart necklace that said mine on the back. I guess he wanted to remind me that I was his.

There was one thing that I was still worried about, it was Jaelyn. Tristan had told me his big secret and now I felt obliged to tell him mine. 

All my other fears soon deteriorated. I loved sleeping next to Tristan. It made me feel so comfortable and safe. The time that I had spent with him so far is when I had slept the best. I felt so refreshed in the morning.

My other fear about being in just a bikini also disappeared. The way he looked at me was amazing. I felt so loved and so beautiful.

I was currently lying on the beach trying to tan. Tristan had fallen asleep so I had the best idea. I got the magazine I was reading a ripped a page out. I tried to rip two letters out and when I did I placed the softly on his stomach so he wouldn't feel it. 

I sat there for a couple of hours before Tristan woke up. I looked over and gave him a smile before going back to my magazine. I watched from the corner of my eye as he noticed the two pieces of  paper on his stomach. He took them of and let out a groan. 

"I don't mind your name on me or anything but you made me have tan lines of I-C." He said and I laughed. "I'm so going to get you." He said coming over to me. I let out a squeal and jumped out of my seat and ran towards the ocean. Tristan followed and basically tackled me into the water. I came out of the water laughing as my hair hung limply around my face.

Tristan looked at me smiling before leaning in and capturing my lips.

Perfect.