Trust Issues

Hi everyone. I'm so bad at updating but at least I am back. I'm trying to do one a week on the weekends but I'm slammed with sport and school. That's right, in New Zealand you have to go to school in August. But that is because it is currently winter and it is cold. I was playing hockey and the turf froze. Sucks. Well, I have written a new book and it is a romance, not a werewolf. It is called Mr Blind Date. This is the description. 

Elena Angeloni is a 26 year old Italian girl, living with her crazy best friend Maya Portella in their little apartment in the middle of Rome. On any normal day for Elena, her world gets turned upside down when she is forced by Maya to go on a blind date. Little did she know that she would be sharing a table with one of the most notorious billionaires in the world. Lorenzo Martone. Famous for being rich, handsome and being with many woman at the same time. But will the future hold for someone rich and someone poor.

So there it is. This chapter may cause distress. Beware. Here you go,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

______________________________________________________

Tristan's POV

It is Irisa's birthday next week and I need to plan something nice for her. We've been going out for three months now and I want to get her something really special, something she won't forget. 

I had to get Brittany to help me, it was the only way that anything would get to the point. I didn't know anything about the female population, except for they are great at kissing. At least, one of them is. I can't stop thinking about her, every thought gets consumed by her. It is even worse when I am with her, Marco and I just can not get enough of her.

I was sitting on the floor with my iPad and computer while Liz and Brittany were searching up things on their computers. My parents were at some conference and weren't coming back for about an hour. 

I wanted something extravagant and amazing.

"I have the best idea." Liz said excitedly. I turned to look at her and waited for her answer. "You know how mum and dad own all those properties, well they own a couple of islands in the South Pacific and you could take her there as a romantic getaway." She said and I nodded, that sounded like a perfect idea. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me. 

The truth was, I was in love with her. I was so in love with her, every second without her my heart aches.

I went through some Alpha files and tried to find the communicator for the mermaid pod in that area. I was pretty sure that that was where the Queen lived. Queen Elisapeta was her name. A majestic and beautiful Queen. I would need her permission to go into her area of command. But I'm sure that she would let me. 

I found the number of the communicator somewhere in Tonga. I rang him up and waited for a while until he answered.

"Kalin here."

"Hi, this is Tristan Henderson, son of Josh and Jessamine Henderson." I said to him.

"Hello your Majesty, how may I be of your assistance?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you could get me in contact with Queen Elisapeta?" I asked him and heard him humming. He must be looking for something.

"I will be able to get her to contact you tomorrow." He said and I nodded, even if he couldn't see me.

"That is fine, thank you for your help." I said and hung up. After tomorrow everything would be sorted and I would be able to take my darling mate on the romantic getaway of the century.

I felt a powerful presence coming towards the pack house and realised that my parents were back. I ran down the stairs, calling all my siblings down to greet our parents. My mum came charging in and she did not look happy.

"Mum are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Where is she?!" She screamed and I had to cover my ears. My dad came in and he also had a blood  thirsty look.

"Where is she Tristan?" My dad asked with a growl. 

"Who are you asking about?" I asked. I had no clue who this girl was. My mum let out a growl and ran into the backyard shifting. She was running after some mysterious girl. I ran after her and saw her pounce on, Brittany? What was she doing, Brittany was my friend.

Brittany didn't even look scared. My father dragged her out of my mother's jaws and pulled her along the ground as she tried to fight my dad. She wasn't going to beat my dad, she had to realise that. What were they even doing?

My mum came back towards me, in clothes. She had a deep scowl on her face as she looked at Brittany. She took her out of dad's hand and held her by the throat.

"What did you think would happen if you came here Caryn, didn't you realise that you would get caught. You were lucky that you even got this far." She hissed squeezing her neck even tighter.

Caryn? As in Caryn, Kaidan's daughter? No she couldn't be.

"We've already gotten into your little family twice, there is no denying that we will do it again." Brittany, or Caryn, hissed at my mum. I was very confused.

"Josh, throw her in a dungeon." My mum said to dad and he grabbed her before dragging her off. My mum sat down on the ground, obviously trying to calm her wolf.

"What just happened there?" I asked mum. I was rather confused.

"Your little friend just happened to be the enemy and the reason why Irisa wasn't with you for a month." She said and I looked at her confused.

"So she somehow did something to Irisa and that was why I had to spend a month without her, and you knew?!" I asked, my voice getting louder at the end. She knew why Irisa wasn't with me and didn't tell me? That is bullshit. 

"If I had told you you would have gone after Irisa and more than likely Kaidan. We couldn't risk yours or Irisa's safety. I read her thoughts. Kaidan was going to go after all of us and her remaining family. Do you know what that would more than likely do to her? She would have no one left. Her life wouldn't be worth living." My mum said and I hung my head, I shouldn't question her, she is very smart and knows a lot of random stuff.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have questioned you. I shouldn't have jeopardised the pack's safety either. It was stupid of me to bring her here." I said to her with my head still down. She walked over to me and wrapped me in her arms.

"It's okay, you didn't know. Now go back to planning your romantic getaway." She said chuckling and I just shook my head. My mum is crazy.

"Hey I heard that!" She exclaimed and I laughed. It was nice being this care free, even if only for a couple of minutes.