First date drama

Hello everyone. How is it going? Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just got the newest Selection book. It's called The Heir and I finished it in about a day. I would also like to point out that if you like this book then you should read my other book The Assassin and the Alpha. Any questions/ queries personal message me, comment or email me on theycallme7wattpad@gmail.com.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I looked through my closet. I couldn't find anything. I had quite a lot of clothes but I needed something that would look at least a little bit nice. I finally decided that I would have to just wear a floor length dress I had, hopefully it was formal enough.

I quickly slipped into the outfit and began doing some makeup. I don't think Tristan has ever seen me without makeup. And I planned to keep it that way. Victoria was still away somewhere so I had the whole room to myself. It also meant that she wasn't being really creepy all the time. It was currently 3 o'clock and Tristan wasn't picking me up until 5. I guess that I had gotten ready a bit to early.

I sat down on my bed and went on my phone. I sat on Instagram and looked through Tristan's profile. He had 70 thousand followers and I'm guessing most of them were from the female population. I flicked through his photos and I was right. Some of the comments were appalling.

OMG you're so hot!! <3

Wish guys like this lived where I'm from. *sad face*

Will you marry me? *ring emoji*

I want to be the bun to that man's sandwich.

I gagged at the last one, like really. Is that how low people think of themselves that they are that willing to just give themselves away to someone who they don't even know.

I decided to comment something of my own on one of my favorite photos of him.

Looking good!!!!

I thought, why not. I was bored and I do weird things when I'm bored. I went back to scrolling through my feed when I got a notification. I pressed it and it was of Tristan answering to my comment. I let out a loud laugh as I noticed the winking emoji that he had placed. Very soon after someone knocked on my door. I stood up and limped over to the door.

I opened it to see Hale, the guy from across the hall.

"Hi Hale." I greeted as I opened the door.

"Hello to you too. Someone seems to be going out somewhere nice."He said looking down at my dress.