Chaos

Hello every body. This chapter has heaps of names in it and they might be hard to keep remembering them, but they will be throughout the book so it will be heaps easier. Picture of Bethany and Rose. I had some pretty interesting comments in my last chapter thanks to @tomatobatman. But that is all good. I hope you enjoy this chapter,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

____________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I woke to someone talking very softly. When I looked up I noticed Jaelyn sitting in her cot talking to some soft toys and playing with them. They were so adorable. I went over to the bed and picked her out bringing her over to mine.

I laid her down on my stomach and cuddled her while she played with my hair. That basically meant she was pulling on my hair but I didn't really mind. She crawled up a bit so she was in front of my face and she gave me a little kiss.

There was a knock on the door and I called for the person to come in. My gran was standing there with my phone in her hand.

"There is a nice young man on the phone for you." She said and I instantly blushed. She was obviously talking about Tristan which was very embarrassing. She took Jaelyn off me and I grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

*************

Tristan's POV

My whole family were sitting around me and waiting for me to dial Irisa's number. And I mean everyone. It was actually really awkward. Mum, Aunty Katya, Aunty Chery, Aunty Jordan, Aunty Georgia and Aunty Marcie all thought it would be a great idea to ring her up and see if she wanted to come over this afternoon for a family gathering type thing, which always ended in arguments. Oh, well.

I typed in her number and put the phone to my ear as the dial tone rung. It rung for about 15 seconds before someone picked up. But it wasn't who I expected.

"Hello?" An elderly lady asked on the end of the phone. Her goes polite guy trying to ring the girl he likes.

"Hi my name is Tristan and I was wondering if Irisa is available to talk?"

"Sure young man I'll just get her now." I heard some shuffling and a knock on a door and some talking before the person I needed to talk to answered.

"Hello?" Irisa's beautiful voice rang out in my ears.

"Hey, it's Tristan."

"Oh, hi Tristan. How can I help you?"