The great escape

Hi all. It's my birthday so I thought I would give you a new chapter. This cover was made by @kokisterr so thanks it looks really cool and I really appreciate it. I'm sorry I haven't been updating much but I've been having lots of things on so I've been trying to keep up, well here you go

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_________________________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

The growling shocked everyone, but I'm pretty sure it shocked Donald the most. He knew what a mate was so he was probably wondering who it was. And I'm pretty sure everyone else was wondering about it as well.

I looked over to Elizabeth who was staring at Donald with her hands on her mouth. Donald was staring back at her and everyone got the idea.

"Um, Elizabeth, this is my brother Donald, Donald this is Elizabeth, Tristan's sister." They were still staring at each other and I backed up so that I was closer to Tristan.

"You know when we met it wasn't this intense." I whispered to him.

"Yes because you didn't know about me and frankly I wanted to keep it that way for a while." He whispered back before leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

"Do you want to maybe give them some space?" We both looked again over to my brother and Elizabeth. We watched them for a couple more seconds when my brother went charging towards Elizabeth and slammed his lips on her. I let out a semi squeal and turned around and dragged Tristan out of the scene.

I have to admit, it was a bit cliche that my mate's sister is my brother's mate, but life isn't always different. Tristan and I walked hand in hand until we got to a bench that overlooked the training fields. We sat down and just soaked it all in. It was quite nice actually. There were pups running around playing games and even some people around my age passing a ball amongst themselves.

"You know-"

"Shit!" Tristan interrupted me as he sprang up from the bench and ran towards the house dragging me with him.

"Where are we going? What's going on?" I yelled at him, he could run a lot faster than me and I was loosing breath pretty fast.

"My mum is about to have the baby, we have to go fast 'cause nowadays she just pops them out and I want to be there." This was exciting. Experiencing the beginning of new life. I had experienced it myself but it is always something really exciting.

We got to the infirmary to find Jess getting rushed into a room with Josh by her side.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME THIS EVER HAPPENS JOSHUA! YOU ARE NEVER GETTING ME PREGNANT AGAIN!" The screams rang through the halls.

"Yes dear, may I remind you that you told me this the last time and look where is got us." Josh calmly replied.

"SHUT YOUR HOLE! YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND I'M GOING TO WASH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OUT WITH FUCKING SOAP WITH THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TO ME!"

"Yes dear." Came the reply. Tristan and I sat outside the room waiting and waiting as people started to trickle in.

**********************************************

Everyone was here now, and I mean everyone. Katya, Jamie, Jordan, Oliver, Zac, Georgia, Marcie, Dominic, Chery, Mike, all their children, Donald and all the Henderson children. It was exciting. The air around us was buzzing with suspense. The shouting has just stopped and I think that after these two hours I'm going to have to have a nap.

Donald has been introduced to everyone and his face is flushed red as Katya, Chery and Jordan are talking to him about God knows what.

I look over to Tristan to see his head jerk up and then he stood up just as Josh exited the room.

"I would like to introduce Marian Olivia Henderson, child number seven." Everyone seemed to sag in relief as Josh walked up to his dad and patted him on the back. I looked over his shoulder at the little baby girl. Her eyes were very blue compared to all the rest of the family. She also had fiery red hair.

"I think she is going to be a very fiery little girl." I whispered into Tristan's ear as he picked her up.

"Yeah." He looked back down at her and caressed her cheek. "Hey princess. You know that is what everyone has to call you now, Princess Marian Olivia Henderson 7th in line for the Lycan throne. You are so beautiful, all the boys will be running after you and I'm going to have to swot them all away because you are a little treasure that a little boy will surely brake, and I can not let that happen."

I looked at Tristan with a new light, I guess growing up with so many siblings made you good with children, considering how far apart some of them are.

He gave Marian back to Josh and we walked into the room that contained Jess.

As we walked in she gave us a beaming smile.

"Well I managed that in record time, I guess it must get easier the more that you have. You were a nightmare to have, I thought I was going to die." I had to stifle a laugh at that and Tristan looked rather embarrassed.

All of a sudden Tristan's eye glazed over and face went from red with embarrassment to red with anger.

"FUCK!" He swore and swung open the door to the room.

"What happened?" Why do I have to keep asking this today?

"She escaped, she fucking escaped!" He yelled and began to run down the hallways of the hospital with all the shifted men following him.

Josh came towards me and placed the baby in my arms.

"Now Irisa, you listen to me. You must stay here in this building, make sure that nobody leaves. We are sending guards immediately and Katya will put up wards. But please whatever you do, do not let Jess leave this building. She will try to play the hero but you mustn't let her, she is too weak."

"OK." I nodded before he quickly scurried into the room.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ESCAPED! I AM COMING WITH YOU! THIS IS MY PROBLEM TOO JOSHUA! LET ME OFF THIS BED, I AM GOING!" I could hear the shouts from the other room as Jess struggled to get out of Josh's grip.

"LIKE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU GOING OUT THERE. YOU JUST DELIVERED OUR SEVENTH CHILD! THERE IS NO WAY I AM LETTING YOU GO ON A SUICIDE MISSION! YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE OR I AM GOING TO GET KATYA TO MAKE YOU STAY HERE! YOU ARE TOO IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE AND I AM NOT FUCKING LOSING YOU!" I heard the shouting end and Jess must of given up because Josh came out the door gave me a nod and disappeared into the hallways.

(A/N Major Josh and Jess moment. Do you know who escaped.)