The family

Hi guys. This is Elizabeth. I hope you have enjoyed my story so far. Ok then,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx ❄️

____________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

When I'd seen Tristan today in class we had finalised the details for tonight. Apparently the grounds are really cold so as I got ready I put on as much warm stuff as I could, while trying to look nice for Tristan. This was practically a date. It felt really weird. I put on some jeans, a long sleeve shirt, a beanie and some boots. Well a boot. I looked over to see Victoria lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. God she was weird. There was a knock on the door so I hobbled over to it. When I opened the door I wasn't surprised to see Tristan standing there with his hands in his pockets. Man he looked good, he always did though. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie. I ushered him in before grabbing all my stuff and my chair. I sat down and made my way into the hall with Tristan following me. When we got down to the when I realised something. This was the first time I would be in a car after the crash.

Well, consciously in a car. I suddenly became worried. What if it happened again?  My mini panic attack was stopped when Tristan saw me freak out.

"Don't worry. I'd never hurt you." He said in a calm and soothing voice and my worries instantly ceased. I stood up out of my chair and waited for Tristan to open the boot. As he was lifting it up i my or may not have got a glimpse at his toned stomach. Like, drooling over here.

He saw me looking and I instantly turned and walked towards the passenger seat.

"Don't be ashamed!" He shouted after me and I could just feel my cheeks burning up. I slid into my seat and leaned my head against the dashboard. What have I got myself into? I'm currently going out? With the hottest guy I've ever seen. He probably has women proposing to him every day. But who wouldn't. I heard the drivers door open and immediately sat up. He does not want to see my thinking state. Ive been told it's a bit erratic. He turned the radio on a Fall Out Boy blasted from the speakers. This is the life. He suddenly cleared his throat so I looked up at him.

"Um, if you see a scary looking lady with scars all over her face and body, with a white bulldog, please don't stare. That's my, um, mum." He seemed very awkward talking about his mother like that.

"Ok." Was all I said before looking back out the window. My mind was spinning around, thinking how his mum got all these said scars. But it wasn't really my business so I knew it would be best to not worry about it. But a bulldog? Cute!! 

We turned up at a sports ground that had a lot of cars. Tristan skillfully parked the car, giving me just enough space to get out. I could already hear the itense shouting and blowing of whistles. It sounded like chaos. And I loved it.

Tristan got me my chair and I hobbled over before pushing. And then even though I was truly capable he started pushing me. I could already see Elizabeth on the sidelines, madly waving her arms at someone on the turf. Probably one of the twins. We went down and pulled up to said devil. She gave Tristan a look and then saw me and gave me a smile.

"My mum is like going mental wanting to meet you." Elizabeth said chuckling. A relatively tall guy with brown hair came and stood next to Elizabeth and she smacked him upside the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He began rubbing the back of his head.

"You didn't say hello to Tristan's friend." She scolded. I guess that was me. But I kind of wished I was more  than a friend. Out thoughts. The guy looked at me and   didn't look very interested.

"Hi. I'm Sydney." He put his hand out and I shook it.

"Irisa. It's nice to meet you." I gave him a smile. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled back and away from Tristan's siblings, by Tristan. He led me around the turf a bit more where I could hear some major shouting coming from.

Tristan continued leading me this way until we got to the main source of shouting. It was quite a tall lady. She had a thick jumper on with her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had quite a large white bulldog on a leash. I also noticed a lot of scars covering her body. And damn she looked scary. This was obviously his mum. When we got to her she greeted us with a large smile and gave Tristan a kiss on the cheek. Then she turned to me.

"You must be Irisa. I've heard so much about you. I'm Jess, Josh's mum. Sorry about the face. It got a bit screwed up." She said with such ease that it amazed me.

"It's nice to meet you. Sorry about the chair." I said shaking her outstretched hand. I looked up to see her and Josh glancing at each other. Probably about my last comment. Oh well. Then all of a sudden Jess started yelling again. It scared the begeesuz out of me.

"Those are my sisters." Tristan said pointing to two blonde girls. Blonde? Why are they blonde? I gave Tristan a questioning look and he threw his head back laughing.

"Yep, they're blonde. Goddess knows why." He laughed aging. I watched them as they played. Both very skillful. And they worked together well. One of them scored a goal and they hugged each other. They looked so  happy. It only bought back  memories of me and Jamie. Oh god. I could feel tears coming. All these emotions from the memories of my very own twin. Dead. I knew I was going to brake down and I needed to get away from Tristan.

"Excuse me." I said in a hushed tone. I wheeled myself away and towards a toilet block. I could hear Tristan calling my name as I tried to get away. I made it to the toilet block but I wasn't quite fast enough to actually get inside. Tristan  grabbed my chair and pulled me towards him. That was what cut the tie. I instantly began sobbing into my hands. I was so embarrassed. I didn't want him seeing me like this.

"What's wrong?" He asked bringing my hands away from my face. I was still sniffling and I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm being selfish." I waved him off but he grabbed my face so I would look at him.

"Tell me what's wrong. I want to help." He said. How was he so caring?

"Your sisters just reminded me of me and my brother." I confessed.

"Will you tell me about him?" He asked and I nodded.

"He was great. Very talented and funny. He was my best friend. We fought a lot but then made up again two minutes later because we always had something new we had to tell each other. He played the guitar and sung in a band. Very popular. He had girls running after him all the time but he never saw them. He basically lived to help me. And I loved him. He was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me." I gave Tristan a smile and leaned back in my chair.

"I wish I'd been able to meet him." He said and I gave him a smile. Then I let out a scream as something jumped on Tristan's back. A giggling something.

"That girl is weird." She giggled and gave Tristan a big sloppy kiss. I smiled as I realised that this must be his sister.

"You must be Margot. I'm Irisa." I said to her and gave her a smile. She was about to say something when her name was called out from somewhere.

"That's my dad." She said to me and sure enough a man walked over to us.  "Dad this is my friend Irisa."

"Hi. I'm Josh. It's nice to meet you." I shook his hand. Now I only had two more to meet.  We went back down to the sideline where the girls were just about to finish up. Josh walked over to his wife and gave her a kiss before leaning down and kissing her stomach. That's right, she's pregnant. I can't really tell. Then two flashes of blonde came and jumped on Tristan and Sydney who had just made his way over. Sydney let out a very surprised yelp. It was actually really funny. They both jumped down and looked at me.

"You must be Irisa. I'm Isabella." One of them said. Obviously Isabella.

"I'm Juliette." The other one said. "And FYI Tristan talks about you non-stop, like non-" She was stopped as Tristan put his hand over her mouth.

"We need to go. I need to drop Irisa off." He said quickly and pushed me away.

"Bye." Called behind me as I was whisked away.