Boring

Hi everyone. I'm really sorry about not writing. I have plans for this book but they can't happen quite yet. So I have major writers block. Her is the next chapter, hope you enjoy it. Picture of Hale on the side or top. Also I got over 100k votes on DYRLMA, yay.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

______________________________________

Irisa's POV

That was probably the best date I've ever been on. Tristan made me feel very special, all the time. It was a sensation that I'd never had before. As I laid in bed I still thought about it. The perfect date ending rather badly. I've been very sick for about three days now. I have been coughing and sneezing and I threw up last night.

Tristan was begging me to go to the doctors but I just said no. There was no use in going when it wasn't that bad. I went back to reading my book. I was on my sixth book now. That is how bored I am currently. I was on the sixth book in the I am Number Four series, it was so good and I just kept on getting lost in the pages.

My room was trashed, now I'm quite OCD so this room is annoying me a lot. There are tissues everywhere and there are some Chinese takeout containers on the bench as well.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. My face lit up, thinking it was Tristan.

"Come in." I said and I watched as the door opened revealing Hale.

"Hey, wow, you are really sick. I got some assignments from the Human Biology professor for you." He said handing me some sheets. I took them graciously and looked over them, I couldn't be stuffed.

"Thanks." I said back to him. He sat down on the edge of my bed and looked over at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know really. Sometimes I feel good and then I feel like I'm going to throw up my guts." I said and he nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. There must be a bug going around, 'cause I was just like that a couple weeks ago. Hey I-" He was cut off by another knock on the door. I called the person in and this time it was Tristan. I gave him a quick smile.

"Well, as I was saying, I hope you get better." Hale said and gave me one last wave before leaving. Tristan gave me a kiss on the cheek before sitting on my bed, across from me with his legs crossed.

"What was he doing here?" Tristan asked and his tone reeked of disgust. I let out a sigh and grabbed his hands.

"He was just dropping off some assignments from Human Biology." I said to him as I slightly caressed his fingers. "He is completely harmless." I said when I saw that he still held a look of disgust.

"He didn't look harmless, he was looking at you like he wanted to eat you." He growled. I let out another sigh and leaned over to drape my arms around his neck. I knew that if I hugged him it would somehow calm him down. I was right, I felt his body sag under mine.

"I'm sorry, I guess I just don't like others guys staring at you." He said and I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here." I whispered.

*************************************

A week later I was getting dressed into a black dress. Today was the day and Tristan had promised that he would pick me up early so that I could be there before everyone else. I could already feel the tears and I wasn't even at the ceremony yet.

I just missed my parents so much. Everyday I think about them and I just can't believe that something like that would happen. I began to straighten my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror. I even looked sad.

This day was about my parents, my brother and Sandor. I would not make this day about me. Because frankly, it isn't. There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Tristan. I called for him to come in, he did but I wasn't expecting him to be wearing a tux. And he looked so good. He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss before giving me a once over.

"Damn, you look nice." He said licking his lips. I gave him a shy smile as I felt my cheeks heat up. He had a way with words for sure.

"Thanks, um, should we go?" I asked and he gave me a nod. I sat down in my chair and wheeled over to the door. We went in silence towards the car and I quickly did the same routine as always as I got into the car. We drove in silence towards the funeral home. I was grateful that Tristan was giving me this time to reflect and just sit in silence. We pulled up at the funeral home and I saw grandma's car sitting outside. Luckily she hadn't brought Jaelyn, because I wanted to keep her as far away from Tristan as possible. I didn't need him leaving me as well.

Tristan helped me out of the car and we made our way over to my grandma who was talking to the funeral director. The funeral director noticed us and gave me a smile.

"You must me Irisa, my name is Sebastian, I will be doing the service for you today." He said as I shook my head. With that he walked off just leaving the three of us.

"Tristan this is grandma, Livia, gran, this is Tristan." I said introducing them.

"It is very nice to meet you Livia." Tristan said shaking my gran's hand and she mutually responded. I looked up as the first car came in and I knew that this was when the hard bit started.

**********************************

The funeral was closed casket. All three had been severely injured so the casket couldn't stay open.

I was still greeting people as they came in when I noticed someone I had never seen before. I went up to her and instantly introduced myself.

"Hi, my name is Irisa." I said and shook the girl's hand. She was very pretty. She had fiery red hair, flawless skin and bright green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Rose. You were the one who was in the crash with Sandor, right?" She asked and I nodded. But I was curious to how she knew him, all his friends were my friends as well.

"How did you know Sandor?" I asked her curiously.

"I was his girlfriend."