Cafeteria

THIRD PERSONS' POV

While the two are waiting for Jisoo and Jennie to finish ordering their food, Rosé is trying to get to know Lisa more.

"So why'd you decided to transfer school? I mean it's been almost two months since the class started, surprisingly YG's still accepting a transfer."

"Well it wasn't really my decision to come here. I was just surprised when I got home, my parents told me to be here with my brother which is really weird because I've been asking them since forever but they always say no and now all of sudden I'm here." Lisa answered with a confused expression since she's still suspicious of why her parents' suddenly decided that it would be cool if she comes here.

"Maybe they just thought that you've been asking them too much and it's time to just let you do whatever you want." Rosé said casually while shrugging.

"I don't think so. I stopped asking them two years ago. I already accepted the fact that they would never let me out of their sight." She said as she sighs.

"Really? Why is that? I mean if you don't mind me asking." Lisa looked at her for a moment like she's thinking if she could trust her. 'It's just the first day, maybe some other time. I'm surprisingly comfortable with them but I can't let my guard down.'

"It's not that I mind but I'm not just comfortable talking about it yet." She said with a lipped smile.

Rosé smile at her sincerely. "It's okay. I understand. Perhaps if we got to get to know each other more and be like best friends, you'll be comfortable to tell me. No pressure." She said as she took Lisas' hand and squeeze it.

Lisa smiled at her and silently thank her which rosé understand just by looking at her eyes as she smiled widely at her. They laugh at each other. 'Weird how comfortable we are with each other.' Lisa thought.

"Ehem." Someone coughs and as they both look at who. They both just smile at them. It was Jisoo who took their attention while Jennie was quietly arranging her foods and Lisas'. "You guys are close now huh." Jisoo directly said to Rosé while raising her right brow at her.

Rosé laugh at her as she kissed Jisoo's cheeks. "Don't be jealous, babe. Lisa and I are like sisters now." She said as she looked at Lisa while wiggling her eyebrows. "Right Lis?"

Lisa chuckled at that. "Yeah. Sure." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Yah! You're mean." Chaeyoung throws some tissues at her as they both laugh.

"Stop it, you guys. Just eat now." Jisoo said as she started taking care of Chaeyoungs' food for her. She opened the straw and put it in the banana milk as she gave it to rosé. While rosé was happily drinking her banana milk, Jisoo was slicing the sandwich for her in an eatable size. 'The way they act towards each other. It's like the most normal thing to do for them.' Lisa smiled at that thought. Jisoo looked at her and was surprised when Lisa was looking at them with a small smile. "Chae and I are dating for almost three years now. I hope that's not a problem. We don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." She suddenly said which stopped the other two from eating and looked at them.

"Oh no. no. no." Lisa said while flailing her arms around. "I was just admiring how you guys act toward each other. I mean you are so cute together. I'm not a homophobe, please don't misunderstand." She calmly explains. 'LGBT isn't accepted in a lot of countries. Though Korea is slowly opening to the community they are still not comfortable with it. Maybe she misunderstood my stares. I was just seriously admiring them.' Lisa thought as she pouted a little which didn't go unnoticed by the cat-eyed girl.

"It's not like that. I was just making sure that you're not uncomfortable with our public display of affection." Jisoo casually said while Rosé was blushing so much in her side. Jisoo looked at her as she smiled and took her hands and started playing with them with a small smile playing on her lips.

Lisa chucked at what she's seeing right now. "Believe me, guys. I am far from being uncomfortable with you." She sincerely said.

"Good." The girl on her side suddenly said which all shocked them since she's been quite the whole time since earlier. Lisa looked at her with little wide eyes which could get wider as she was shocked at how close they were with each other. 'Damn. Her eyes.' She thought. "Here. Start eating your foods." Jennie said as she took it out of the tray and held her hands as she gave the utensils to her. 'Her hands. It's warm.' Lisa thought as she immediately took her hands away and blushed a little because of the contact. Jennie didn't seem to mind it as she casually goes back to eating her food. While the two are openly staring at them. 'Something is definitely gonna happen soon between these two.' They both thought.

While the other people in the cafeteria were just looking at them with wide eyes as they were shocked by the Interaction between the two while they all have the same thought. 'Did someone just finally got the attention of the coldest hearted person in school?'