Hanging Out

LALISA'S POV

It's been a month since I started to attend class at my new school and it's been good so far. Today is the weekend so we don't have any classes so the gang decided to hang out at my penthouse. By the gang, I mean Rosé, Jisoo Unnie, and Jennie. We've been hanging hangout a lot the past month and if it weren't for them I don't think I would have had fun as I would have if I'm not with them. They are the ones who introduce me to their culture, foods, and tourist spots here in Korea. Though we haven't been to a lot of places since it's only been a month and we're busy because of school. I mean we are first-year college, we can't just take our studies lightly.

I was woken out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up from my couch and open my door, I instantly smiled widely at these beautiful people in front of me. "Hey, guys! Come in, come in." I ushered them inside as I closed my door.

"Nice place Lisa. Didn't know you were the one who occupied this second to the last space in the building." Rosé said as she looks around.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh. When you told us your address. I was actually shocked since Jisoo and I's place is just down your floor and Jennie is the one who owned the last floor." 'What?! The place I wanted was owned by her?' I pouted at that thought. "What's with the pout? Don't you want us to be in the same building?" She said with a pout.

"Nooo. It's not like that." I said with a pout. "I just... when I found out I'll be staying in KJ Condominium, I immediately search about this place on the internet and then I saw the design of the last floor and immediately told my parents I want that one. But they told me it's not available anymore as it was already owned by the owner. Speaking of which, I didn't know you owned this building, Jen." I explained with a sigh. 'What a pity. I would really love to stay on the last floor.'

"You never asked." She shortly said as she sat beside me. I sigh and shook my head. 'This girl. When is she gonna talk longer.' I rolled my eyes at that thought. Jennie and I are not as close as I am with the other two. We are comfortable though. We talked if necessary, she likes to seat beside me like right now but other than that nothing else. Jisoo told me though that we're already close since Jennie only talks to the people that she's comfortable with which is surprising for her since in just my first day in school I already got the attention of her best friend which never happened before. 

"Well, that's fine. At least we live in the same building. Isn't that amazing? And besides, you and Jennie will be together sooner or later so you can just ask her to live in with you on her penthouse." She murmured something along with her statement which I didn't understand.

"WHAT?"

"Huh?" She dumbfoundedly asks as she looks at the girl beside me with wide eyes. I look at Jennie and she's coldly looking at Rosé, her eyes are always cold though but it's a little different this time as I can see her meaningfully looking at Rosé. 'The hell is going on?'

"You were just hearing something Lisa. She said isn't it amazing that we are all living in the same building?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah. Well, yeah it is. For sure. I'd love to go to your place too, Okay?" I said and just shrugged their weird interaction earlier. Jennie and Chae seem to sigh in relief, I just didn't mind it and slouch my back on the couch which has Jennie's arm around it, so it kinda looks likes her arms are around my shoulder. I don't care though I got used to it already since she's been like this with me.

After that, I told them to go get their drinks and food since I have a lot of stocks anyway. Chaeyoung immediately runs to the kitchen as I just shooked my head. Jisoo calmly followed so it's just me and Jennie here in the living room now.

I looked at her and raised my right brows. "What about you? Don't you want anything?" I softly ask her, it looks like we're whispering with each other.

She looks at me straight into my eyes as I did the same. 'Weird how her eyes seem to be softer every time they met mine.' I smiled at that thought as we continued to stare at each other. "No. I'm good." 'Her voice is softer too.' My heart is beating too fast. This past month has been a roller coaster ride for me every time I'm with Jennie. I feel this different kind of emotion every time we are left alone, she acts differently every time it's just her and me, it's like she's a whole different person when she's with me. In a good way of course. Though she still talks less at least she talks to me at all. Not like when she's with other people, aside from me and of course Chae and Jisoo, she never talks to anybody at all.

"Are you sure? I'll go get something for you." I was about to stand up to get some food for her when she stops me by holding my arms.

"I said I don't want it. Just stay with me." She said as she held my hands and softly started playing with them. I just look at her for a moment before I look away at the TV but let her do whatever she wants with my hands. 'What the hell are you doing to me, Jennie?' Damn. My heart is still beating so fast.

"You live alone right lis?" Chipmunk suddenly cane back and ask. I didn't do anything to take my hands away from Jennie though. They are used to this scene already but that never stops them from giving a teasing look.

I just glared and rolled my eyes at her.
"Yup." She's still giving me that teasing look.

"Isn't your brother going home tonight?" Jisoo Unnie asks she took a seat beside Chae which is just on our right side.

Speaking of my brother, we haven't been able to hang out since I settled here in Korea. After he took care of my things here, the dean of their department held a seminar for them in Busan. It's like a leadership seminar since he's also taking business management then he went to attend it. Bam is a third-year college student that's why we weren't with them for the seminar even though we took the same course. The seminar lasted for a month so he'll probably be home later. I told my friends about him when they asked that I have the same surname as their senior so I told them that it was my brother so they knew about him.

"Yeah. Well, he's not staying with me. He actually stays at the condominium your father owns Chae."

"Really? Why are you guys not living with each other?"

I chuckled a little. "You're curious about everything aren't you chipmunk?" I teasingly asked her.

"Heh. I just wanna know." She pouted as she hugs Jisoo like she's complaining to her that I'm being mean.

Jisoo just caresses her back like she's comforting her. "Stop teasing this baby lisa-yah."

"Babe!"

Jisoo, Jennie, and I chuckled at that. 'Even her little laugh makes me go crazy. How the hell is this happening?' I thought as I heard Jens' little laugh beside me. "Well to answer you're question. Bam and I just wanted to live independently you know. Though I just started living alone when I got here in Korea. It actually feels good to just have my own space. We still hang out anyway, we're actually having dinner later." I explained. "Enough asking. Let's just watch a movie."

As soon as I said that, we immediately stood up to do our task. Jisoo and Rosé would go get some food while Jen and I ready the movie. We've been doing this the past month that we're kind of accustomed to what we have to do if we decided to watch a movie together. After preparing the movie, Jennie immediately took my hands and led me to the couch to seat again, She wrapped her arms around mine as I leaned my head on her shoulders. She's playing with my hands with her right hands while waiting for the other two. When they got back with the food we immediately started the movie.

'I seriously need to do something about this heart.' I thought as I tried my best to focused on the movie and not on how my heart just beats faster and faster because of this girl beside me who makes me feel safe just by the warmth of her arms around me.