Getting to know each other

LALISA'S POV

"Lisa, just wear a dress or something. I'm sure whatever you wear, Jennie would still think that you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

I blushed at what Rosie said on the other line. I called her to ask what I should wear on my date tonight with Jennie. It's a dinner date and practically our first official date with each other and of course, I wanna look good for her but I don't know what to wear so I asked for Rosie's advice.

"Shut up! You're flattering me." I said while chuckling as I continued to rummage my closet.

"You know I'm not. Seriously lis, don't worry about it too much, you're beautiful so just be your usual wonderful self and swift Jennie off her feet." I can hear her voice munching something while telling me that. Wow. She's really eating while I am in this dilemma.

"Okay," I said as I finally found a perfect dress to wear for tonight. "Thanks, Chae!" I said before I hung up.

I checked the time on my phone and it's already 5:30. Jennie will be here at exactly 7, so I immediately run to get ready.

After almost two hours of getting ready, I'm finally done. I stared at myself in the mirror I have here in my room. 'Okay. I gotta give it to myself. I do look good.' I smirk at my thought.

It didn't take a while before Jennie texted me that she's already at the door

It didn't take a while before Jennie texted me that she's already at the door. I heard my doorbell ring so I took a deep breath before I take my bag and walked to the door. As soon as I opened my eyes I was captivated by the person in front of me. I should be the one to do that but here I am, I couldn't even move at the stunning person in front of me right now.

I saw how her eyes roamed around my body before her eyes softly went to my eyes

"You look ethereal." She as she clasped her hands with mine.

I closed the door behind me and took a step forward to her. "You don't get to tell me that when I'm looking at you right now." I softly said as I kissed her cheeks which made her smile almost immediately.

We walked to the elevator and pushed the button to the lobby. As soon as we got to the entrance of the building one of the chauffeurs immediately went to Jennie to tell her that the car is ready. He was about to open the door for me when Jennie stop him and opened them for me instead.

"Get in, love." I blushed at the endearments. I smiled at her as I get in the car. She immediately runs to the other side. "Here's my phone. You can play some music if you want, it's already connected to the car or you can play yours instead."

I took her phone and open it. "You're password?" I ask and gave it back to her.

She didn't take it but told me what it is instead. "It's your birthday."

I was stunned at what she said. "What?" I breathlessly asked. "Why?" I curiously asked.

"It's easier for me to remember everything if it's all about you." She softly said. And suddenly she's the coolest person while driving right now.

"You really love me huh." I was supposed to say it as a tease but it came out like I couldn't believe it.

"You're not that hard to fall in love with, baby." She took my hand and looked at my eyes as she kissed my hands. Fortunately, the car stops because of the traffic light.

I just smiled at her and kissed her cheeks before she drives again. I still can't tell her I love her back since I think it's too fast. I know I like her but I am still not sure if I love her too. Fortunately, Jennie is an understanding woman and told me that she can wait. After we kissed in the secret room, we decided to get to know each other more before we dive into a commitment. She's ready but I'm not and she respected that which I am grateful for. A lot has happened within just two months so we decided to stop rushing into things though she made me promised.

"Promised not to entertain anyone."

"Okay. What about you?"

"That's not a problem for me. You shouldn't worry about that because you're the only one I see."

So we are practically exclusively dating each other though everyone thought in school that we are already in a relationship which we didn't mind as long as the news won't come out to the media. I don't wanna be bombarded with questions about my private life. I don't mind announcing it though, as long as we are official but technically we're not so we just have to wait.

"My password is my birthday too but I'll change it into yours now. Okay?" I told her and change my password to her birthday.

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

I open her phone and was met with my picture as the wallpaper. Her lock screen was her dog. I just smiled and immediately went to her music playlist, I was scrolling through it when I notice that one of the playlists has my name on it.

"You have a playlist for me?" I astonishingly ask her.

She smiled and nodded at me. "What's in there are all of my dedicated songs for you.  Some are written by me and some are not." She casually said.

'She wrote some songs for me? This girl. It won't be too long before I fall in love with her. Or maybe I already am.'

I opened the playlist and played it in a shuffle. I would love to listen to the songs that she wrote for me I prefer to be surprised tonight so if it comes up, it will but if it won't then I could just borrow her phone to listen to it. I smirked at the thought of having the privilege of her phone.

I was met with an acoustic guitar. I smiled when I recognize the song.

'Make it with you by Ben&Ben.'

'Damn. I'm falling in love with her.'