You have me

Lalisa's POV

If I could go back
and change the past
Be a little braver than I had
And bet against the odds

I open my eyes as I woke up to the beautiful sound in the bathroom. I guess Jennie woke up first which is pretty unusual, everything is unusual at the moment tho. I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook some food for a late lunch since I'm sure it's already noon.

Would I still be lost?
Even if woke up in my dreams
Would there still be something
I'm missing?

I stopped at the front door of the bathroom. She has such a beautiful voice, I knew Jennie loves music just as much as I do. And I also know that the reason she stopped performing and playing an instrument is because of her mom. 'When are we gonna stop living from the past?' I shook my head at the thought.

If I had everything
Would it mean anything to me?
Would it be enough
or would I still be wondering?

It didn't take too long for Jennie to come down, just on time after I got everything ready for our late lunch. She silently took a sit, I put some water on her glass and a tablet just to make sure she won't get sick because of staying cold last night. I was just silently watching her as we both prayed before we silently start eating. I don't really know what to say so I just decided to stay quiet.

I immediately look at her when she coughs a little like she's trying to get my attention. I silently look at her like saying I'm listening. "I...," she took a deep breath that tells me she's nervous which I am confused about since she doesn't really need to be nervous around me. "About last night... I'm sorry." She softly said that made me furrow my brows. I 'Why would she apologize?'

"What are you apologizing for?" I ask.

She looks at me like I said something she didn't expect. "Aren't you mad?"

I furrowed my brows even more at that. "Baby," I held her hands. "Why would I be mad?" I ask sounding like it was the most absorb thing she has ever asked and maybe because it was, at least for me.

"I don't know," She looks at me with those sad eyes. "Because I run away in the middle of the night? Because I yelled at you which is I am extremely sorry about. I didn't mean it, love. I was just... so vulnerable. It doesn't justify my actions last night but I'm sorry Lili." She softly said as she held my hands tighter like she's scared I'd let go.

"Hon, what happened last night? We don't have any control over that. Our emotions and feelings happen to control us... and that's okay. It's fine to lose control. It's fine to be vulnerable." I went to sit beside her and held her hands even tighter. "Jen, I want you to know, that's it's okay to be vulnerable with me. You can be vulnerable with me... I don't mind that. What's not okay for me... is when you decided to hide, just like last night." I kissed her forehead before I continue to let her know that I'm still gonna be here, I'll always be here. "You can always run to me hon, I'll always be here. No matter what."

She smiled at me and held my nape as she took me for a kiss, I stood up to sit on her lap as we continued to kiss. The kiss was different from any other kiss that we had, it's like opening up another layer of who we are to the person that we trusted the most and finally coming to terms with ourselves. I played with her hair as she roam her hands around my body, after minutes of making out we finally let go.

I panted from the kiss as I rest my head on hers. "I love you so much. I had never had anyone who made me feel like I can be whoever I want and it's still gonna be okay... until you. Thank you for accepting me, baby." She softly said as she caress my cheeks. I purr on that.

"You'll always have me." 'that's a promise I'll never break.'

"Always?"

"Always." I firmly said.

'It might have been a bad move to commit into a relationship when we are both still broken. But we can be broken together... and be better together.'