Cute Kitten

LALISA'S POV

'The thing about love is that it changes you into a whole different person. For the better, of course.'

"Baby..." I immediately closed the book I was reading when I heard Jennie call me.

I was met with a cute pout. "What is it?" I chuckle at that and clasped both of our hands.

"I want cuddles." She pouted a little more. 'God. How can this suppose to be the coldest person be this soft?'

"Okay." I smiled at her cuteness as I lay both of us on the sofa. "Is this comfortable?" I ask as I put her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm." She nodded before she buried her face on my neck and kissed it. That had been her favorite thing to do. She said my neck is too soft, it feels good on her lips.

It's been a week since she went back from new york and since then, we've been hanging out a lot. Right now, I'm here at her penthouse. Again. I'm practically living here since the only time I was in my penthouse is to get some clothes to wear for school the next morning. And every night, I would wear Jennie's clothes to sleep on which is extremely comfortable. I love sleeping in her clothes.

It's another weekend today so we just decided to hang around her penthouse. We actually just got done with our assignments which we both decided to always do together.

"Booooob." I immediately look down at her and she's pouting again. She's like a kitten right now. 'My cute kitten.'

"Yes, Nini?"

"I said... I want some ice cream." She pouted a little more. "Why are you even zoning out when you're with me? Are you thinking about someone else?" She sassily asks.

"Seriously?" I raised my brow at her. "You know better than to accused me of that."

"Then what are you thinking about then?"

"Nothing..." I said while honestly looking at her. Implying that I am not lying.

"Don't lie to me Lalisa."

"You know I'm not. I don't think about anything else when I'm with you." I sincerely said and gave her kissed on her forehead.

She squints her eyes at me. "Are you trying to avoid my wrath by sweet-talking me?" She jokingly accusingly said. This is how we play around with each other all the time so I know when she's joking or not. "That was sweet tho." She chuckled and hug me tight.

"I know... I mean you're dating the sweetest person on earth."

"I know, I'm the luckiest..." She sniffs me again. "But I'd be the luckiest of the luckiest if you get me my ice cream now."

I giggled a little and take my phone from the table to order her ice cream. "Do you want something else other than ice cream?"

"Hmm." She acts like she's thinking but immediately smirked at me which made me raised my brows at her. "How about your kisses too?" She said while wiggling her brows.

I laugh at that. "You're such a flirt.", I said as I rolled my eyes. I'm probably blushing tho.

She just grinned at me. "Only to you." She said as she winked.

"Stop it! Seriously." I said as I sat up and cover my cheeks. I just know my cheeks are so red right now.

"Come on..." She laughs at me and took my hands. "Let me see those cute blushing cheeks."

"Stop it..." I sulkily said.

"Why...?" She stares at me lovely. "You're so cute right now baby."

"Stop teasing me..." I pouted at her.

She smiled. "Okay, okay." She raised both of her hands as if she's surrendering. "I'll stop now. Come on let's cuddle again."

This time she laid down first and let me be the little spoon. I buried my face on her neck and gave it a bite. She didn't mind it tho. I'm sure she won't, she loves getting kisses from me. Doesn't matter if it's a neck kiss, shoulder kisses, or just me practically kissing her cheeks which happens all the time. I mean she has such a cute dumpling cheek. We haven't kissed on the lip tho. It's kind of like one of our agreements, as long as we're not together yet, then no kisses on the lips.

After a while, the doorbell rang. This penthouse has another door other than the elevator door that is exclusively only for her which I have access to now too. The other door is for deliveries, like right now, and for her friends to enter every time they decided to visit. She didn't give them access since according to her they would just come to bother her so she won't let them have that privilege.

"So why did you gave me the access then?"

She raised her brows at me. "You're not one of my friends, Lisa. I'm dating you."

"Still. Aren't you afraid to be bothered by me?"

"Not really. You can bother me all you want."

I smiled at her. "Really...?" I look at her like I'm implying something.

"Except when I'm sleeping."

And I laugh out loud at that. There was one time when I came to her house and practically jump on her bed to wake her up at 4:00 am because I wanted to watch the sunrise with her, and bro, was she grumpy the whole time. At least she tried. She was still all smiley because I gave her lots of kisses on her cheeks to make it up to her.

I went to get the ice cream we ordered and paid for it. I immediately went to the kitchen to get her spoon.

"Nini. Here." I remove the cover of the ice cream and gave it to her.

"How did you know that milk ice cream is my favorite?"

"I mean the first time I was here. Your refrigerators were stock of full of milk ice cream." I shrugged. "It wasn't that hard to guess after."

She feeds me some. "Good. It's important to me that you know about my favorites." She firmly looks at me.

I smiled at her. "Okay."

"Because then... I know I am important to you too."

"You are, Nini. More than anything."

We smile at each other. She continued to devour her ice cream while I get my book on the table to read again. This is how we normally spend our free time together.

'I don't mind spending it like this for the rest of my life.'