8

Maryam sighed for the 8th time dipping her fork into her food. She hates it when her monthly stuffs comes because of how it makes her suffer. Abdullah looked over at her every minute as he noticed something was wrong with her.

"What's wrong with you Maryam?" He sipped his tea keeping the cup and looking at her waiting for her answer.

She sighed  "I just don't feel well"

He looked at her with worry "Are you sick?"

She rolled her eyes puffing out some air "No am not....Never mind"

He chuckled making her look at him wondering what's making him chuckle. He spoke after he noticed her unspoken question  "Is it still about the movie?"

"What! C'mon no! " She said the three at the same time.

He picked the napkin and wiped his mouth with it  "It's obvious that's the reason you just don't want to admit 'duh' "

She hissed rolling her eyes " It's not that I told you"

He shrugged standing up "Okay then. 'Nothing' is making you play with your food instead of eating it"

Gosh so annoying! She thought

"When you are done thinking about nothing  am going to work- wait!" He just said as if realization dawned on him.

She rose a brow so He said "I know what's making you sad and also what's making you think"

"What?"

He smirked and then grinned "You're sad because am going back to work today! Aw, my wife doesn't want me to leave"

She narrowed her eyes "What!  You are not serious. It's my monthly stuff please" He smiled after he had finally sourced it out from her. In a short time he knows her too well.  She smacked her palm on her face as she realised what she said. She knows that he wanted to source it out from her but unfortunately he succeeded. How did he even know her in such a short time?

"Madame, I am going to office before Baba squeeze the living day light out of me" He picked his suit and hanged it on his crook of his hand while he gripped his  suitcase

She decided to look for his trouble "I wish so. Oh how I wish " He glared at her shoving his hand at her direction

"Shuu take your wish with you" He said moving to the door while she was in tow. As they reached the door, she snatched his suit

"What? Give me I'm running late"

"Noowh" She faked a British accent

"I'll give you but you have to do something for me" She stated smirking

"What again? " He asked pressing his lips together

She traced the almost invisible design on the suit "You know it"

He sighed "No I don't "

She shrugged and then grinned "Biscuit"

"I brought so many just-" He stared at  space trying to remember when it was "was it yesterday or Saturday..."

"It was one month ago fah"

"Woah you can't even lie madame"

She pursed her lips forward "Please".

He shrugged glancing at his wrist watch "Okay then but we have to share it equally" she taught him how to eat biscuit then she has to pay. Like he thought, she didn't like it for one bit

"Aw, why?"

"Sharing is caring " He said smirking while she took a long sigh before she answered