EPILOGUE

Sorry I left you at a cliff hanger right?

Sorry...

Now let's dive in to find out the answer to Hajia Aisha's Question

Don't break my leg 😂 I just used the idea @miss universe gave me 😂😂

But for now, Scroll down for more

Nawal and Aneesa sat numb making no attempt to speak.

"You want the continuation don't you?" Maryam asked her 17 and 18 years old children. They both nodded eager to hear the rest of the story

Maryam chuckled. She went on "That was when confessions begun and do you know what?"

They both  shook their heads negatively

"Abdullah wasn't The real son of Mama and Baba. They took him from Orphanage home when he was a small baby because they did 7 years without having a child. This literally means Marriage between your Father and I is halal. So the two families decided to bury the pasts and start a future. They decided to forgive each other's mistake and move on. Mrs Uthman and Mrs Farouq decided to bury the hatchet and face the life ahead of them. The life to take care of their punctures and injuries. The life to live with their family and switched children. The two Fathers after a bit hesitation, went on with their friendship but it took time before everything went back to it's place. Your Father and I worked and helped our marriage which now we are blessed with 4 children. Jawahir studied and later got her prince charming and settled down. We respected each other's opinion and each other's suggestion mattered alot. I became privileged to have two sort of lovable parents whom cared for me and your Father. Till date, I never stop thanking my two set of parents for making that decision, That is marrying me off to you Father. It was the best thing that happened in my life so Far"

Maryam smiled as she had reached the end of her story

Nawal sighed and decided to ask the question that was in his mind since "What About Masoud? You didn't say anything about him"

Maryam smiled "Masoud repented and begged for forgiveness and do you what happened next? Guess what happened "

The duo stared at space but couldn't guess suddenly something clicked in Aneesa's head "Wait don't tell me he married Fatima"

Maryam bumped her hand with Aneesa's "Chub knuckle babe. That was exactly what happened. Till now they lived a happy life together"

"Wait Anti Fatima's husband?"

Maryam nodded

"Hmm so your story explains why you have 2 set of parent's. I need to go see my grand parents ASAP. why would they keep this Story from me?" Nawal said. He has always wondered why their Mother has two sets of parents. When they ask her which ones are her real parents, she replies them with 'Both' and when they ask their father which ones are his real parents, he also replies them with 'both'. The two families did everything together and never call themselves in-laws or whatsoever.

"so you'd tease Ammeiy tsohuwa and Mama tsohuwa since you're used to it" Aneesa giggled hitting her brother on the place he calls '2packs'

"Kut! How dare you hit my 2pack. Ko dan kinga wai kingama secondary school (is it because you see that you're done with secondary school)