03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 3: make breakfast
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 3: make breakfast
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As the sun sets, the day's work is finally over.

Su Yue helped her waist, which was so sore that it was so painful, that it was the first time she experienced the hardships of the farmer uncle.

It turns out that bending over to work is such a painful thing. Even if the work does not require effort, you can just bend over and bend over and get up. When you get down in the afternoon, your waist will be like being run over by a car. Up.

Slowly returning to her residence with an old scalper's footsteps, Su Yue completely collapsed on the bed, feeling that she was going to fall apart.

Not only did she feel pain in her back, she felt pain in her legs and feet, and her whole body was not well.

As a post-ninety generation who has never worked hard since she was a child, she has never felt so sore. It feels like this.

Will it be so painful every day from now on?

Su Yue suddenly understood why the original owner was so repulsive and painful to come here. It is estimated that she had never done heavy work since she was a child. She was sent to the countryside at once, and her life was hard. She had to do farm work every day. To make matters worse.

If she encountered such a situation, although she would not think of giving up her life, she would definitely feel depressed.

Su Yue is now very worried that she won't be able to persist. It is really too painful to do farm work, but this farm work is not what she said she didn't do, and what not to eat?

The educated youth come here alone. The family is not around. If they want to eat, they have to earn money on their own. If they don’t work, they don’t have food. Moreover, even if they have food to eat, the brigade will not allow the educated youth not to work. Because the educated youth come to work in the countryside.

Unless you can find someone who is willing to support you, and you want someone who is willing to support you, the only way is to marry. Only when you become a family can you not go to work and let other people in your family work to earn work points.

This is not the case in the village. After coming here, many educated youths have no hope of returning to the city, and can't stand the hard work day after day, so they simply marry or marry people here and become people here.

Thinking of marrying someone, Su Yue couldn't help but think of Han Aiguo.

She suddenly discovered that it was completely impossible to see Han Aiguo in the place where she worked.

According to the system, Han Aiguo was in bed with serious injuries to his legs. It is naturally impossible for a person who can't even walk to work.

Therefore, it is absolutely impossible for her to contact Han Aiguo when she is working.

But how is she going to contact him?

While Su Yue was thinking hard, there was a knock on the door, and it was Li Xiaoqing.

"Su Yue, come out to eat, you won't come out and wait until the porridge will be cold."

"Oh, here comes." Su Yue hurriedly got up from the bed, only then did she feel that her stomach was about to make a revolution.

Don't say anything else, you have to fill your stomach first, and then you have the strength to cope with the next task.

Followed Li Xiaoqing to the kitchen. There was a table inside. At this time, there were three people sitting at the table. The three of them did not wait for them. They had already eaten half of them. There were two bowls left beside the table. There is a bowl of porridge and a wowotou.