36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 36: Overcome Doom 2
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 36: Overcome Doom 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The weather was very good the next day. When Su Yue was working in the middle of the morning, she suddenly ran back because her stomach was uncomfortable, and she ran to Han's house.

Why did you come here at this time? Because this is the golden age for the women in the village to wash clothes. Most people will go to the river to wash clothes with their basins at this time. The scene she saw in her dream yesterday seemed to see that there were clothes basins and clubs by the river. It should be that Wang Yaru was washing clothes by the river and he happened to meet Han Aiguo who was passing by the river, so she came to count.

Su Yue does not intend to avoid bad luck like last time, but intends to take the initiative. Only when she takes the initiative to defeat Wang Yaru’s game, can she completely stop her mind and make her never dare to use the same trick again next time. Deal with Han Aiguo. She thought about it, so she asked Wang Yaru to take the initiative to follow Han Aiguo to the river when she was washing clothes by the river. When Wang Yaru took the shot, she would do it again.

Su Yue hurried to Wang's house, but there was no sign of Han Aiguo in the kitchen, only the lotus was burning, and the old lady Han was busy with pastries on the stove.

Seeing Su Yue suddenly appearing, Mrs. Han was surprised, "Yueyue why are you here at this time?"

Su Yue glanced at other places and really didn't see Han Aiguo's figure. She couldn't help asking, "Auntie, what about Brother Han? Why didn't you make pastries for you?"

The expression in the eyes of the old lady looking at Su Yue immediately became meaningful. This girl wouldn't have rushed back from the field because of her boss, just to take a look at her boss. Oh, this young man can't really be separated for a while.

The old lady Han laughed, and said with a smile: "I don't know how the fence of the vegetable garden at home is broken. The boss just went to the river to get some branches and come back to repair the fence. You wait here, the boss. The meeting will be back."

what? Go to the river?

Su Yue was shocked, wouldn't it be today? Then it’s too late to have this dream. I only did it last night and it happened today. Where can she continue to think of ways to stop it?

"Auntie, how long has Brother Han been away?"

"It didn't take long, just walked for a while, what happened?"

Su Yue turned around and rushed out the door, praying in her heart that Han Aiguo would walk a little slower, and don't get to the river so fast, don't meet Wang Yaru so fast, that would be finished.

To be honest, Su Yue has always been bad at running, but she realized at this moment that she could run so fast! Both of her thin legs were about to vacate phantoms.

In a hurry, Su Yue finally came to the small river and ran directly to the place where women often wash clothes in the village. Before reaching the place, she heard a huge splash of water, as if something had fallen into it. In the water.

Su Yue's heart was stunned, wouldn't it start so soon?

"Help, help me—" a girl who was terrified and urgent came.

Sure enough, it started, and Wang Yaru was right.

Su Yue speeded up again and rushed over. Just when he approached the place of actual delivery, he saw Han Aiguo's figure from a distance. With a sickle in his hand, he just saw someone falling into the water, and she subconsciously threw down the sickle to save people.