71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 71: Task, here
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 71: Task, here
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yue thought of the system. Since the last time she bought Han Aiguo Zhixue San, she never used the system points again, because she thought that she couldn't rely on the system for everything, and she still had to rely on her own efforts to manage her life. , She would not ask for the system for anything she could obtain by herself.

Her points should be spent on the blade, on meaningful things, such as helping Xu Can.

In the past six months, he has accumulated a lot of points. Su Yue looked at the points panel, and the number on it showed one thousand and twenty points. I wonder if it will be enough to help Xu Can.

Su Yue called the system in her heart.

System response: Does the host need any help?

Su Yue: "System, is there anything that can make a woman pregnant, that is to treat infertility?"

The system opens the system mall, allows Su Yue to enter it, mobilizes the goods in it, displays all the things Su Yue wants to her, and says: According to your requirements, these things in front of you are helpful to the woman's pregnancy , The host can choose the one you need.

Su Yue frowned slightly. If she directly took out a prescription, she would probably be asked where the prescription came from. Could she make up an old Chinese medicine doctor? The old Chinese doctor fabricated last time was seen through by Han Aiguo. It is hard to guarantee that others will also see through it, and it will be difficult to explain it then. And Xu Can’s disease has been seen by so many doctors, including his grandfather’s high level of medical skills, but he was not cured. She just said that a doctor would be able to cure it. Then in case people think this doctor’s high level of medical skills would like to look for it. She couldn't tell who the doctor was.

Not only that, many of the recipes in the system are lost recipes for later generations. Some of the precious herbs needed in it are now extinct in the world, and they can’t be found at all. Where will Xu Can go to find precious medicinal materials? I can't let her spend points to buy from the system again, and I can't tell where it came from.

In short, there are still a lot of troubles to come up with a prescription, and the last thing she wants to cause is trouble. With her and Han Aiguo's status, they are not able to solve the trouble.

So she doesn’t want a prescription. It’s great if there is a prescription for tonic. People often say that the tonic is not as good as the tonic. Sometimes the tonic is more gentle and effective, and there is no doctor’s secret involved in the tonic. It will not arouse others' suspicion. When others ask, just say that you have researched and pondered it yourself.

Thinking of this, Su Yue asked the system.

After hearing the words, the system searched for a product, and finally moved a product to her, saying: This is a food supplement prescription for the treatment of female uterine pregnancy. According to records, there is a good one for female infertility. The effect, but tonic is a gentle and long-term process, not as fast as medicine tonic.

Unexpectedly, there really is, this system mall is simply a treasure house of medical skills.

Su Yue immediately said happily: "I want this. How many points does this require?"

System: This recipe requires six hundred points.

Su Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Make the exchange immediately."