61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 61: Coax him and grow vegetables
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 61: Coax him and grow vegetables
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yue walked slowly to the dining table, sat down close to Han Aiguo, and yelled very annoyingly: "Husband~" This sound almost made her own goose bumps, but she knew that Han Aiguo Eat this set very much.

It's a pity that Han Aiguo's concentration this time is very good. He bowed his head to eat, as if he hadn't heard.

Su Yue secretly thought about it, but she was really angry.

Unable to stretch out a finger and poked him lightly, Su Yue smiled flatteringly again: "Husband~ Don't be angry, I won't do it next time."

Han Aiguo ate the meal, got up and left the table as soon as he finished eating, instead of waiting for Su Yue to finish eating as usual.

Su Yue's face lost her face, and she thought that the words were right. As expected, once a person who is not usually angry gets angry, it is very difficult to coax. No, this person has never been angry with her at all. Ignore the people, it seems that it is not so easy to coax.

Su Yue ate dinner tastelessly, but without him by her side, she didn't want to eat after a few mouthfuls. She felt tasteless, so she simply cleaned up the dishes on the table.

When she cleaned up the kitchen, Han Aiguo had already washed herself into the room for a while.

Su Yue also rinsed briefly, and then groped her head into the room to take a peek. She saw Han Aiguo leaning halfway on the bed and reading a military book, reading it very seriously, as if she didn't find her at the door. .

Su Yue pouted, thinking that this man must have missed her deliberately, but is there any way that she irritated others, what else can she do?

She walked into the room expectantly, slowly climbed onto the bed, slowly crawled and crawled, climbed directly to Han Aiguo, opened his book on the bedside table, and said with a smile: "Husband Reading at night is not good for your eyes. Read it again tomorrow. You have been training for a hard day today. I will squeeze your shoulders and thump your back, okay? I have good craftsmanship and keep you comfortable."

Han Aiguo glanced at her, didn't say a word, there was no expression on his face, and he didn't know whether he agreed or disagreed.

Su Yue simply treated him as he agreed, and turned his body with both hands on his shoulders, but turned over for a long time without turning over, and still made herself panting, so she had to ask for help: "Husband, turn over, please experience it quickly. Tell me about your daughter-in-law's good craftsmanship, this is the only one."

Han Aiguo didn't resist either, and turned over with her strength, lying on the bed with his back facing her.

Su Yue quickly picked up the spirit of twelve points, kneading and squeezing both hands on his shoulders. It was only after this squeezing that he realized that his shoulders were particularly hard, and he could not squeeze with normal strength. She had to add gravity to it. Squeezing his shoulders to his waist, he squeezed it back and forth for a long time, before squeezing his tight muscles to relax, and then clenched his fist to give him a good punch. In fact, she is not squeezing indiscriminately, she knows a little bit. In the past, she used to have a sore waist and back pain when cooking in the kitchen, so she would go to massage when she had time. It was also a small hobby. I know a lot, and the massage looks decent.

After squeezing for ten minutes, Su Yue felt that she was unable to use her strength while sitting next to him, so she simply sat on his waist and continued to squeeze hard in this position. Han Aiguo didn’t say anything, just let her work hard. Working.