56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 56: Moved into the family building
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 56: Moved into the family building
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After driving for more than an hour, he finally reached the troop station.

Su Yue was carefully observing the road, and she found that Han Aiguo’s troop station was really remote. There was only a small road leading to Wenxiang where he just got off the bus. There was only a small village in the middle. Later, the closer to the station, the less crowded. After reaching the destination, Su Yue looked around. Except for the scenery of mountains and rivers, there was not even a village in sight, which seemed to be isolated from the world.

Su Yue couldn't help secretly worrying about her future life. It seemed that it would be inconvenient to come out and buy something in the future.

As if he knew Su Yue’s concern, Zhu Zi took the initiative to say to Su Yue: “Sister-in-law, we are a little bit off here, but for the convenience of the family’s lives, our army specially arranged a shuttle bus that runs from the army to the commune twice a day. One trip in the morning and one in the evening, so that family members can go out shopping, and some sister-in-laws have jobs in the commune and go back and forth with the shuttle bus every day."

Su Yue's eyes brightened when she heard it. There was a shuttle bus, which would be great. At least she didn't have to walk if she wanted to buy something.

The pillars drive the car directly to the army’s family building. The family building is a five-story building. The surface of the building is painted with cement. Although there is nothing beautiful, it is already very good in this era; There are two households in the building, the doors are all uniform red wooden doors, and the stairs are separated from each other.

There is also a small cement yard on the bottom floor. Many ropes are tied in the yard, and many quilts and clothes are dried on it. It seems that the residents in the building can dry their clothes and quilts in the yard downstairs.

Judging from the number of clothes and quilts, there seems to be a lot of people living here.

Pillars helped Han Aiguo carry the luggage upstairs, went up to the third floor, took them to the door on the left, took out a door key from his pocket and handed it to Han Aiguo, "Battle Commander, this is for you. Your house, this is the key. The head of the team said that you should clean up your house before returning to work."

Han Aiguo nodded, "Thanks."

The pillar scratched his head, "battalion commander, if you need to go to town to buy things and move things, don't be polite with your brothers, brothers will all come to help you. You know ours, nothing else, it's just strong."

Han Aiguo smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "I won't be polite to you."

Open the door with the key, and Su Yue took a look at the situation in the house. The simple layout of two rooms and one hall, the walls are also painted with white gray, it looks very bright, but there is nothing in the house, even a person sitting in it. There is not one on the bench.

Su Yue originally planned to invite the pillars to come in and take a break, but now she can only apologize to the pillars and say: "Zillas, the family hasn’t bought anything yet, and they don’t even have hot water, so I won’t invite you in to drink. After we clean up the house, we will invite you to come and warm the house."

The custom here is to live in a new house to be warm, that is, to invite people you know to come to the house for a lively meal, which is considered a celebration.