11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 11: Sell ​​moon cakes
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 11: Sell ​​moon cakes
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before dawn the next day, the fourth son of the Han family came to Su Yue.

Han Aimin, the fourth oldest of the Han family, was only twelve years old this year. He was only on her shoulders when he stood in front of Su Yue. He was very thin. From Su Yue's perspective, he was just a child.

Su Yue feels guilty of using child labor.

Han Aimin didn't feel that he was being used as a child laborer. On the contrary, he was simply surprised. Yesterday his mother told him that he would run errands for Su Zhiqing to sell things in the town and divide his profit by 20%. He thought he had heard it wrong, and after he was sure that he had heard it wrong, he was so happy that he wanted to jump. stand up.

He doesn’t like going to work the most. It’s not that he’s afraid of being tired. The main reason is that he is young. The brigade only divides the work of mowing grass and picking up cow dung for their children. It’s boring not to mention, and the number of work points is low. The work points are not enough for him to eat, but he can't go if he doesn't go, otherwise the second and third sisters will feel that there are idlers at home and will not be able to live.

In fact, his favorite thing is to help his mother go to town to sell eggs. He finds it very interesting. Even if it takes more than two hours to walk back and forth, he doesn't feel tired. But it took a long time for the family to go to the town to sell things to subsidize the family, which made him very regretful.

Now Su Zhiqing asks him to help sell things, he is 100 willing, let alone make money along with it. He ate the moon cakes given to his eldest brother by Su Zhiqing last night. He had never seen or eaten the moon cakes, but they were so delicious that people wanted to bite off their tongues. If no one bought such moon cakes, it would be a hell.

He is very sure that this moon cake will sell well.

Because of the deliciousness of moon cakes, Han Aimin admired Su Yue very much, scratching his head and boasted to her: "Sister Su Yue, the moon cakes you make are so delicious. I have never eaten such delicious moon cakes."

Su Yue laughed, and took out two mooncakes from the basket of mooncakes and handed them out to him, "Take them to eat. This is breakfast for you. You have not eaten breakfast before you come out in the morning. Don't walk hungry."

Han Aimin shook her head quickly and took out two wowotou from her small shoulder bag to show her, "Sister Su Yue, my mother gave me hot wowotou in the morning. I have breakfast. This moon cake is so delicious. If it’s wasted, keep making money."

Unexpectedly, he was so sensible. Su Yue liked the kid more and more. After thinking about it, he said: "That's OK, you sell it first, if you can't sell it, we will eat it ourselves."

Han Aimin immediately disagreed and said, "Why can't it be sold! Don't worry, Sister Su Yue, I will sell out such delicious mooncakes."

Seeing that he is so confident, Su Yue rubbed his head, "That's it, I will reward you when I sell it out. Sister will make you delicious food."

Han Aimin's eyes brightened, she secretly swallowed, and forced her greed, and asked, "Sister Su Yue, how do we sell these mooncakes? How much is one?"

There is only one kind of moon cake on the market now. The filling is the kind of green and red silk with rock sugar, and some melon seeds and peanuts. No matter what people here think, Su Yue feels that both the visual and the taste are a little hard to say. If you give her She can't eat it.