26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 26: Show your heart
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 26: Show your heart
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Aiguo limped in the rain. During this period, he slipped countless times. The mud splashed all over his body. The rain also flowed into his clothes and wet his clothes, but he didn't care about anything. He walked fast and anxiously. Soon came to the door of the educated youth point.

Looking inside the door, he no longer dared to enter as before. This time, he walked in directly.

He heard a voice coming from a room, including Su Yue's voice, so he walked to the door, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

When Su Yue and the others were discussing what to do next, they heard a knock on the door. When they all looked up, they found a tall man in a suit with a walking stick standing at the door.

Since Han Aiguo was injured, he rarely went out of the house, so the average educated youth did not know him at all, only Li Xiaoqing and Su Yue knew him.

Su Yue was directly stunned, and did not respond for a while.

Li Xiaoqing was the first to react, stood up and greeted the door, and asked, "Big Brother Han, why are you here? Is there something to do with us?"

Han Aiguo crossed her to look at Su Yue inside, and said softly in Su Yue's eyes, "I'm looking for Su Yue."

Li Xiaoqing was stunned and looked back at Su Yue. The other people looked at Su Yue strangely. They didn't understand why he came to Su Yue when it rained heavily.

Su Yue didn't want to tell other people about them, and didn't want to say anything in front of so many people, so she stood up and walked to Han Aiguo and said, "Let's talk elsewhere."

Han Aiguo saw that she didn't have anything to protect her from the rain. He took off his clothes and handed it to her: "You dress, don't get caught in the rain."

Su Yue didn't answer, she directly covered her head for three steps and two steps before running to the kitchen behind, "Go to the kitchen and say."

Han Aiguo's eyes darkened, she stopped wearing her clothes, and followed her to the kitchen.

The kitchen was also leaking rain, but there was a spot in front of the stove, and the ground was still dry. Su Yue ran to the stove, leaned on the stove, looked at him faintly and asked, "What can I do? "

She still remembered this person's rejection of her, and she was still angry, so she didn't give him a good face.

Han Aiguo was standing two steps away from her. The place just leaked rain, and the rain dripped down one by one, all falling on him. But he just didn't feel it, just soaked in the rain, looking at her silently.

Su Yue wanted to ask him not to stand under the rain, but she thought she was angry and embarrassed to speak, and saw that he just looked at her and did not speak, she was so angry, this man rejected her, and now he took the initiative to find her , But she was soaked in the rain and said nothing, she was kidding her!

Su Yue said in a huff: "If you have nothing to say, leave as soon as possible, I don't have time to grind with you."

Han Aiguo pursed his lower lip, his voice was a little dumb when he opened his mouth, "I...I heard that the educated youth can no longer live in a house."

At this point he paused, and after a few seconds he continued: "I...I want you to live in my house."

After saying this, he looked at her, expecting and waiting nervously for her answer.