jaehyuk

member: yoon jaehyuk genre: angst, fluff au: nonidol!au, highschool!auwarnings: fem!reader is assaulted and manipulated, strangers to lovers, toxic people, violence, bullying, a lot of swearing??? summary: y/n was always the nicest person ever, no...

genre: angst, fluff
au: nonidol!au, highschool!au
warnings: fem!reader is assaulted and manipulated, strangers to lovers, toxic people, violence, bullying, a lot of swearing???
summary: y/n was always the nicest person ever, no doubt about it, but what about when her 'friends' decide to taint her image and paint her out as the villan...Will yoon jaehyuk help her find her way back?
-

"What's going on? Aeri what happened?" Y/n asked as she walked into their classroom. There stood her classmates, crowding all over her desk, whispering among themselves.

"Find out for yourself" Aeri scoffed and shoved Y/n, who was confused at her friend's change in attitude.

Walking towards her desk and cutting through her classmates, Y/n was suddenly face to face with the mess that used to be her desk. 'LIAR' 'TOXIC' and 'PATHETIC' was scribbled all over, again and again on the area. Y/n dropped her bag from the shock and fell onto her knees.

"FUCKING BITCH" Somin lunged at Y/n and grabbed her by the hair, cursing her out and screaming at her. Although Y/n didn't understand why her friends were suddenly bullying her, she let is happen thinking she really did something wrong. Yet, before it could escalate, Somin stopped and everyone went back to their seats as the bell rang, leaving Y/n a mess on the ground.

At lunch, Y/n's classmates stared at her, wide eyed and full of scowls. Though without giving it much thought, she just ignored them and went to go sit at her usual table, but got tripped on the way.

"Don't sit with us, it's embarrassing to be seen with you. Go elsewhere freak" Jihoon spat, but Y/n calmly stood up and walked away, staying quiet because fighting back would only worsen the bullying.

Then she found herself by a bench near the soccer field. Sighing, she sat down and watched the male students playing soccer and running around. "What happened today..." Y/n turned on her phone to check the school's open forum and was surprised to see a lot being said about her on the board.

"Kim Y/n is a lying, toxic dog...Too nice for her own good but talks shit about others to bring them down" she read quietly, tears rolling down her face for the first time that day.

"I haven't done anything wrong, why me of all people" Y/n mumbled, wiping away the tears on her face. Suddenly someone had approached her, it was Hyunwoo, a classmate of hers. "Well, if it isn't Y/n, come here you bitch" he grabbed her and dragged her away forcefully as she tried to resist.

Someone had suddenly intervened as Hyunwoo stopped, "What the fuck dude" the boy cursed as Y/n cried softly, the grip on her arm starting to hurt. "Don't talk to your senior that way, and let her go because if I hear another word from you then you will be hearing from your teacher, understood?" A stern voice said, then Hyunwoo grumbled and walked away from Y/n.

"Are you alright? What class are you in?" Y/n looked up and saw a boy, he was so handsome. "I'm alright, thank you...also I'm Kim Y/n from class 4a, what's your name?" Y/n dusted off her skirt timidly, he saved her and she was thankful for that.

"Yoon Jaehyuk, I'm guessing you're Y/n, the school's hot topic right now?" Jaehyuk joked, but it bothered Y/n so she just avoided eye contact.

"Sorry, I tend to joke when I'm nervous. If anyone bothers you again please tell me" The girl nodded as her senior offered to walk her to her class.

"I'll meet you in front of your class and take you home, is that alright?" Jaehyuk asked gently, while Y/n stood there shocked. "You aren't against me?" and Jaehyuk shook his head.

"No of course not, I wanna get to know you genuinely as a person, because I know you can't possibly be the monster others paint you out to be" he said gently, taking Y/n's hands in his while she chuckled bitterly. "Thank you sunbaenim" Y/n then sat at her desk, watching Jaehyuk walk away.

It was soon time to go home and Y/n was getting her things ready. "Going home by yourself? How unfortunate" Somin threw a notebook at Y/n, but Y/n just walked away to meet Jaehyuk. "I'm talking to you idiot" Somin shrieked as Jihoon pulled Y/n back by her bag.

"Hey stop that, you don't want this reported" Jaehyuk suddenly said as he walked into their classroom. This seemed to scare them though as they scurried away. "You're lucky to be saved by whoever this is" Aeri rolled her eyes as they all walked out. "I'm so sorry Y/n, let's take you home" she nodded at Jaehyuk and walked out the school.

After offering to buy her a drink, they both walked to Y/n's house together. "Y/n listen, I've actually liked you for awhile now, and I am so sorry this all happened to you...I meant to tell you this earlier but I was too much of a coward to do so, but will you give me a chance to protect you?" Y/n stared at Jaehyuk, who seemed to have stopped in his tracks.

"You like me?" The boy nodded and gave a boyish smile, Y/n's face lit up. "I'm willing to give you a chance Jaehyuk, I hope you can keep your promise" she smiled and he suddenly engulfed her into a hug. "You won't regret this" Jaehyuk smiled into her hair.

-

a/n: hi i'm finally back! send me your requests (i'll be taking in only the first five, so first come first serve), and i'll be sure to write in your fics :)