hyunsuk

member: choi hyunsuk
genre: fluff
warnings: none

Hyunsuk and I decided to go out today at Hongdae to do some shopping just for fun, since we never go out often. "Y/N, why do you have to buy an album" Hyunsuk whined, but I ignored him and continued dragging him to the store.

"Sir, Victon, had a comeback, how can I not buy an album" I said, as we walked into the store. I spotted the albums and immediately bolted for them right away, but then, I also saw an ATEEZ album that I've been looking for, for literally ages.

Obviously me being me, I grabbed that album too. "Baby you're not buying those..." Hyunsuk said sternly, but I just shrugged and paid for the albums.

After paying, we decided to go to a nearby restaurant to eat lunch, while I also unboxed my albums. "Y/N—" I shushed Hyunsuk and slowly opened my albums to see the photocard, meanwhile he was just sitting and pouting.

When I saw my photocard, I silently freaked out so that I wouldn't disturb anyone and Hyunsuk noticed, but continued eating and didn't look at me. I moved onto the next album, before I finally examined all my pulls. I had a plan though, since I had a clear phone case with Hyunsuk's polaroid in it, why not mess with him.

"Baby, who should I put in my phone case?" I jokingly asked, Hyunsuk just continued pouting and ignored me, so I obviously felt bad, but I had to finish it off.

"Look, doesn't Yeosang look so handsome, what about Subin—" Hyunsuk then cut me off. "No, keep me in your phone case" Hyunsuk huffed while pouting, and I laughed.

"Fine~ and don't worry babe, I was just joking, I would never replace you, especially since I love you too much" I said, and kissed his cheek.

He didn't react at first, but then gave in. "I love you too..." Hyunsuk said, still pouting, and kissed my cheek too. The whole afternoon that day, we spent it together and forgot about my whole photocard incident.