hyunsuk

Member(s): Choi Hyunsuk [requested by i_stan_hamburger]
Genre: Fluff
AU: Influencer!au, Celebrity!au
Warnings: Hyunsuk is like really insecure here, other than that nothing else really
Summary: Choi Hyunsuk is one of Korea's most well known youtubers and professional broadcasting jockeys. At the peak of his fame, he was offered a special collaboration with a company to start his own fashion brand. The cherry on top is, he does a photoshoot with his long time celebrity crush, Jeong Y/n.

-

Jihoon rushed in behind Hyunsuk who was currently speed walking into the building they were going to have a photoshoot in. The whole team was almost late to the schedule itself and already had enough problems to think about today, so they could not afford to add another one onto it the list.

"How do you feel about modeling with Jeong Y/n? You've been a huge fan for awhile after" Hongjoong, Hyunsuk's camera man, asked curiously as he set up the video equipment.

Hyunsuk huffed as they entered the dressing room, setting up the rest of the cameras and needing to manage everyone's condition before they started filming for the latest video.

"If you want me to fully be honest, I'd say I'm nervous. I've been her fan for who knows how long, been there since the launch of her brand, bought the clothes and keep up with most of the interviews she has" Hyunsuk confessed.

Hongjoong, who was satisfied with himself that he even caught that on camera, made a mental note to pass to their editor, Yeonjun, that he should put it in the video.

"You'll be alright hyung, best case scenario you get in contact with her and if anything goes wrong then it could just be her attitude or the photography team for all we know" Jihoon said as Hyunsuk plopped on the make up chair.

Then around two or three make up artists had rushed into the room to get Hyunsuk ready. "They're from Y/n's team, I guess this is your chance to ask them what she's like" Ana, Hyunsuk's PR manager, walked into the room with a shit eating grin on her face.

Hyunsuk looked at her and back at his phone, reminding himself to curse out his friends when this was all over with. How could they tease him at the time he had to remain professional.

"You're a fan of Y/n? No surprise to be honest, we've encountered a lot of people like that as well so feel free to ask us anything really" one of the make up artists chimed in.

Hongjoong and Jihoon were howling with laughter upon seeing Hyunsuk's face going beet red. Ana shushed them and passed Hyunsuk a coffee for his nerves and energy he would need for later.

"I mean is Y/n nice? I honestly have no idea what to ask since I'm helping Hyunsuk over here" Ana chuckled. Haeri, one of the other make up artists, nodded.

"She's super sweet to everyone and is the nicest person you could ever really meet, and I mean it. In my four years of working with her, not once has she ever been rude. She even took the staff out for dinner one time and paid for it all" Mina, the assistant make up artist mused.

Hyunsuk was spaced out at this point. Not only was he meeting his celebrity crush, she was also just as nice as he expected her to be.

"Hyunsuk hyung say something" Jihoon laughed. Hyunsuk's daze was cut short and he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry I'm so nervous, like I really don't know what to expect" he replied, taking a sip of his coffee.

Once Hyunsuk's make up was done, Ana led him to the changing room to do his fitting. "Wow, these clothes are so gorgeous" Ana and Hyunsuk turned towards a familiar voice that came from behind them, and low and behold, there was Jeong Y/n standing behind them with an angelic smile. She looked absolutely ethereal not only in Hyunsuk's eyes, but to the people around them as well.