jihoon

member: park jihoon
genre: fluff
au: idol!au
warnings: none
summary: y/n decides to go out and pamper herself for a day, just a simple little change for her hair, and she asks her boyfriend if he would like to come along on his day off. at the salon, y/n took a little bit too long and jihoon got bored, but after some convincing, jihoon was surprised with the result of his girlfriend's hair.

-

"Y/n, you're going to the salon today?" Jihoon asked Y/n, who was slipping on her shoes. "Yeah! You're welcome to come with me if you'd like" she smiled, offering Jihoon to come with her. He thought for a bit, but knowing himself, he wouldn't dare spend his day off alone, so he started getting ready.

At the salon, while Y/n was getting her hair done, Jihoon was beside her the whole time, going on his phone and checking messages from fans. "Jagi, how much longer are we gonna take? It's been at least three hours already" he whined, and Y/n laughed. "Patience hoon, I'll be done in a bit, just give me another hour or two ok? I promise I'll be done in a bit...By the way, I'm watching your MMM fancam, you did really well" Y/n complimented Jihoon to brighten the mood.

"Thank you baby, also are you ok by the way? You've been sitting there since one and only got up once" Jihoon asked, concerned for his girlfriend. "I'll be fine, after all, beauty is pain and I need to suck it up because my hair will look good after this" Y/n reassured, and he nodded, still kind of worried if she was uncomfortable or not.

"If you say so, I bet you will look so gorgeous once your hair is done...What color did you pick?" Jihoon asked and smiled widely in anticipation. "Hm...I may or not have copied your red hair from treasure map? I-It looked really good on you so I wanted to try it out" Y/n said shyly, and Jihoon cooed at her cuteness. "Again, don't worry I'm almost done, just a few more minutes" she smiled, and he nodded back in understanding.

"Oh yeah which reminds me, they're dying my silver hair back to black again, so I'll have to say goodbye to this" Jihoon said while touching his hair sadly. "You look so good though" Y/n pouted and he chuckled. After their little talk, the stylist had some to rinse Y/n's hair so she had to leave for a bit. Jihoon on the other hand, posted a selca for the fans and told them all to stay healthy and continue cheering them on.

Once Y/n was back, they started drying and styling her hair, Jihoon still not paying any mind since he was too busy reading all the fan's messages. "Jihoon, I'm done!" Y/n smiled, but pouted noticed her boyfriend wasn't paying attention. "Huh? Oh alright, let's go" Jihoon stood up, but suddenly stopped in tracks and stared at Y/n. She was so beautiful, her new and freshly dyed hair all wavy and shiny.

"What do you think?" Y/n smiled widely at Jihoon, he was shocked, she had always looked good but the hair really suited her so well. "It's beautiful, you look gorgeous" Jihoon said, mouth still agape. "Well? Let's take her out for a test drive, let's go!" Y/n dragged him by the arm as they both laughed.

-

a/n: hey guys! this was heavily inspired from my salon day yesterday and i wrote it while i was waiting for the dye to settle in, also no i didnt dye my hair red like jihoon sadly, i just did brown like junkyu's. anyways i hope you guys enjoy more imagines to come! <33