jihoon

member: park jihoon
au: non-idol!au
genre: fluff
warnings: none
summary: it's y/n and jihoon's fourth year anniversary and since jihoon knows that y/n loves harry potter a lot, he decides to take her to universal studios in japan...

Today was Jihoon and I's fourth year anniversary and we were spending it at Universal Studios in Japan. We were still getting ready in the hotel room, and we're both going dress up as Harry Potter characters. "Jihoon are you ready?" I call him, and he steps outside of the bathroom.

"Jihoon you're a gryffindor?!" I exclaim, and my boyfriend looked just as shocked as I was. "You're a slytherin?!" He exclaimed back, and we both started laughing hysterically. "Ok but like, we're a couple and it's kind of ironic how we're both house enemies" I smiled, and Jihoon just chuckled.

"Ok but all jokes aside, we need to get going before the park gets too crowded" Jihoon said, and offered me his hand. I immediately grabbed our stuff and we both headed to the park.

"Jihoon it's so pretty here!" I exclaimed, and stared in awe around diagon alley. "Let's take a picture, I'll go ask someone" I nodded and Jihoon asked a random person to take a picture for us. After taking the picture, we explored the shops and bought a few things as souvenirs or gifts for our friends back home.

"Y/N do you wanna go ride the hogwarts train and the other rides?" Jihoon pointed, and I nodded while heading to the first ride. "Baby, I'm actually scared" I say, and grab onto Jihoon's arm on the ride. "We're gonna be fine Y/N, now look, there's Hagrid's dog" Jihoon pointed, as the ride continued on.

Lastly, we went around Hogsmeade to go take a break and snack on some food, as well as drink some butter beer. "Jihoon did you bring the wands?" I asked him as I took out my camera, he nodded and brought out Harry Potter's want and Draco Malfoy's wand.

"Y/N you didn't tell me you liked Malfoy" Jihoon raised his eyebrow at me, and I laughed at him. "He was my childhood crush ok? Chill" I grabbed the wand box and told him to pose with his wand. "Now say leviosa" I joked, and took the picture. "Leviosa" Jihoon said jokingly, and I giggled.

After taking pictures and joking around, Jihoon and I decided to buy just a couple more things before heading back to the hotel to pack. "Jihoon, thank you so much for taking me to Harry Potter World, I seriously can't thank you enough for this" I said shyly, and kissed my boyfriend on the lips.

"Of course, you deserve the world ok? I'm so happy to have you and would do anything to keep you smiling, you're my everything Y/N...I love you so much" Jihoon confessed, I hugged him tightly as we both went back with more memories made together...

———

a/n: hi guys !! sorry for the delay, i have exams coming up but here's an imagine for you guys since i'm getting back into harry potter...pls do continue to support treasure and i hope you guys can send in requests in the near future <33