Chapter 9 Surprise test

"Why" I questioned, 

"Don't you dare step in" I was like what is she doing in there, I wondered? What if she is planning a hot sexy surprise for me, hopefully, I'll get lucky tonight. 

She came out fully covered in clothes, it was such a disappointment "What were you doing in there" 

"I think you have forgotten something" 

"What is it your birthday, is it our one month anniversary" I started thinking it out, 

"Idiot, you forgot that I am your teacher, and your exams are on their way" 

"What" I went into a deep shock, as even in school and college exams use to scare the hell out of me, I don't want to give any exams. I joined classes to get a girl not a report card at the end of the semester. Ahh, what am I going to do 

"Your expression explains you are already scared" 

"Do I really have to take the test" 

"Of course you do, and make sure you perform well" 

I held her in my arms "Please is there no way you could save me" 

"Why would I save you, my love. I personally want you to give the exam, even I want to see how well your concentration is when I teach in the class" 

"This is not fair" 

"Who said love is fair" 

"So you are going to give me, personal classes right" 

"Not at all, wouldn't be it unfair to other students" 

"But I am the love of your life" 

"Mr. love of my life you better go and study, I am not going to be lenient on you" she kissed on my cheeks and ran away, 

"Emma".

What will I do, English speaking is fine but writing my god scares me, if Hyun-joo doesn't help and I perform badly? I need to find someone who could help me as well as train me in writing so that I could perform well in exams. Should I hire a tutor, if Hyun-joo finds out she would be upset? Tan could help me he lived in the US for a quite long time and I have notice he writes well. I should meet him tomorrow, I am sure he is planning to stay long here.

Nest morning early I left for the hotel where tan was staying in, while going I wondered after exams I'll definitely introduce Hyun-joo to Tan and Chan Eun- sang my family. As I came to the hotel reception, I asked for Tan's room number, it was no trouble as I introduce myself as Kim Won Tan's elder brother, and the room was booked through the company.

I ringed the bell; I didn't realize it was a bit early for a young adult couple to get up. Tan opened the door half asleep, shirtless. 

"Hyun" he was startled to see me, 

"Hyun what you are doing this early" 

"Won't you invite me inside?" 

"Ahh, that, wait" he closed the door and rushed inside. I wondered what he was doing. I could hear the sound,

"Wake up, wake up, do get dressed and sleep again" 

"Ahh, what is it, let me sleep, I am too sleepy" 

"Won is here" 

"What"

 "Wake up, dress up now" 

"Ahh, okay, I'll get dressed". There was no sound after that, I didn't even wanna imagine what was going on so, but it was taking too long. I ringed the bell again; 

Tan finally came and invited me inside. Chan Eun-sand was still sleeping on the bed fully clothed 

"You children should be more careful, don't you think so" 

"Sorry" Tan replied in low voice.

"What brings you here" 

"Ahh, I actually need your help?" 

"Help, yea tell me" 

"Actually I never mentioned it to you before, but when I came here, to get more information about Hyun-joo I actually joined an English class" 

"Aren't you too old to be considered a student" Tan replied 

"I joined it to get information, Emma is actually the reason I joint, I even attended some classes but now I am in trouble. There is going to be a test and Emma is expecting me to perform well" 

"I remember, you hate exams right" 

"What am I gonna do now" 

"Don't worry, I'll help you. My English is not that bad" 

"Yea that's what I figured".

Chan Eun-sang entered "What do you guys want for breakfast, I am hungry" 

"Pancakes, official breakfast of Americans," Tan said with an accent  

"Cool, I'll order some for all three of us" 

"Works for me" I replied.

"Tan, I send you a list of books, hire a tutor to get all the books and I'll come back here around 3 pm, we will study then" 

"Where are you going," Tan asked, 

"Is that question even valid" Chan Eun-sang replied 

"Office" she added. 

"Idiot," I said 

"So what's your plan for today Chan Eun-sang" 

"I'll go out looking for a part-time job, it seems we will be staying here for long" 

"Why do you need a part-time job, you should do what a girlfriend of a rich boy should do," Tan said 

"And that is" Eun-sang questioned 

"Shopping, exploring places, eating inexpensive restaurants" 

"I don't mind exploring, but spending recklessly money is not my thing. I can work part-time and explore things to" 

"She is right, do whatever pleases you sister" I said. 

"You guys never take my side" Tan complained 

"The day you start talking logically we will slide to your side eventually," I said, laughing with Eun-sang.

Time passed, Tan helped me in my office work as well as studies, while Eun-sang supported us as much as possible. I trained Tan and Eun-sang to call me brother or Hyun (Korean for brother) so that we don't get caught when they meet Emma. While exploring the city, Eun-sang met Emma, and eventually by talking they became friends. My plan was to bring Tan to my apartment after the result of exams was out and introduce her to Emma. But destiny wanted something else. 

That day after returning from my exam, Emma followed me planning to surprise me. As I got a call from Tan after the exam "Brother, there is some problem with our Sasha project" so instead of going to the office I went to Tan's suit as I met Eun-sang in the hotel lobby, we both went inside the elevator together. When I got a call from Emma, my phone was in silent mode. So I didn't realize it.

While Emma left the hotel Eun-sang saw her leaving from the window, and then I realized what misunderstanding must have been created.