Chapter 16 Baby's Day Out

In my head I wasn't sure what he would reply after hearing all this, then I saw them talking Easter Lee seemed worried but Jae Ho seem chill at the moment. Then Rachel entered with a cute little kid, that tiny little thing was so small he held Rachel's hand dongsaeng noona thing. His smile was like morning sunshine. As he entered he grabbed everyone's focus on himself. Bo-na went running to him and sat down on his knee and started talking to him. He did a handshake with Bo-na and all three of them went to sit on the mat to play with the toy he brought with himself. Chan-young was acting strange, neither did he come with Bo-na to play with the kid, he just continued with his fishing. Easter Lee and Jae also went to meet the kid I stood back silently observing everything quietly.

Then I got a call from Emma

"Hello," I said

"How is my handsome Korean boy?" She asked

"He wants to meet his girl as soon as possible?" I reply

"Ahh, so tell me when are you coming back?" I wanted to tell her but I thought let's keep it a surprise

"Very soon"

"This is just not fair, I got to see you soon. Anyway I have some news to tell you"

"Yea tell me"

"You know what? I won't tell you!"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you when you come home"

"I head you guys had a week out. Tan Eun-sang and you"

"I love Eun-sang, she is like a sister to me and Tan just like a naughty brother"

"Gald to hear that you guys go along well"

"Hope to see you soon"

"Me to"

"I got to go, getting another call" she said

"Sure" I replied

Then Easter Lee called all of us for lunch

We all sat down on the grass, the food looked delicious. All the seafood looked like it was cooked really well. Chan-young didn't join us.

Bo-na called

"Chan-young"

"I am not hungry at all"

He denied coming

That was strange of him, Actually, I have been around him for a while and this is the first time I am seeing Chang-young acting out like this. We started eating, turn by turn all of us feed to the young boy. He was quite a friendly kid but it seems that from time to time Rachel was getting a bit irritated with him. After lunch, I decided to just sit beside the river. Bo-na Rachel was playing with the kid and he got up and went to Chan-young. He tapped his shoulder, held his hand, and dragged him to join them in playing the game. Chan-young wasn't in the mood but he was being decent enough to keep a child's heart. Their game started about a while ago It seems all four of them were enjoying themselves. Later the child fell asleep on Chan-young lap.

"Did you see that?" A voice came from behind.

"I could have never thought he will be playing with a child, or even has some of his own" Jae Ho said

"Why so? He seems that he doesn't like children at all"

"Yea he doesn't, actually when he was 13 he was a shy child, in a party, he got stuck with 5 naughty kids and they irritated basically tortured him so much, they didn't intend to they were just having fun but for Chan-young it became a nightmare and from that day till today he has always avoided a situation which involved kids just like today he didn't join them intentionally"

After seeing a sort of happy ending thing I felt one day even I could have my own child or even children with Emma and just to be sure when I say children it doesn't mean Tan and Eun-sang even tho they are children's too but still. My dream was to have a home in the outskirts of Seoul a house where Tan and I can have our own families without loved ones and our children can grow old happily, I will make sure to give them better childhood compared to what Tan and I have experienced.

I was prepared for my flight, seeing farewell to everyone. I couldn't wait for my dearest Emma and also that the time has arrived to tell her the truth.

Tan waited for me at the airport, I was glad to see him too. Not sure why I had a bad feeling about something, now I was desperate to see Emma, Tan informed me on the way home that Chan-sang had gone back to Seoul. Her mother was not well, as far as I remember she was fine when I last saw her. Hope she gets well soon. I told Tan to drop me at My apartment.

When I opened the door of my Apartment I said "Honey I am home" but there was no reply, I did remember dropping her a text when I landed down she was supposed to wait for me at home. The last conversation we had was just before I was getting on the flight. I kept down my Bags and look Around Emma wasn't there, strangely even all of her stuff was gone. Now, this creeped me out.