Chapter 13 Trip to Seoul

The scene starts, I am in my house in Seoul Jae Ho comes to me and says

"Hurry sir, go in before it too late"

I nod and I am in hurry and stressed at the same time, I went inside I open the door of Father's Study and I see Hyun-joon sitting with tears in her eyes and my father saying

"Leave him before, it's too late and I don't think you would like to risk your life"

"Noooooooooooooo"

And I wake up

I was on my flight, it has just been 10 min since I dose off. It was a scary nightmare, when when I think about it. It was not just me but Tan faced the same situation 3 years ago and he actually overcomes all obstacles at the age of 18 and all that happened was because his dream was to make Chan Eun-sang his whole life and he actually made his dream come true. Chan Eun-sang is in his life now. That's all I need I need to make Hyun-joon my life now that's all that my goal of life should be.

Yoon Jae Ho welcomed me at the airport, I was glad to see him, getting up so early for me

"How have you been?"

"Very happy without you in the country"

"Really, I was happy too with you in my office, dancing on my head all day long"

"We definitely should consider an idea of having responsible for different branches, don't you think so"

"Anyway we will still be President and Vice President, so really that does make any sense"

"True"

"How is our sexy Easter Lee?"

He blushed "She is good, been little busy with new season collection"

"Is everything going alright with you guys?"

" It's been better, actually it's been great. Last few months, I think I am falling for him all over again"

"Sounds sweet, Is Rachel and Chan-young getting along well?"

"We aren't forcing them to become a family rather than that we are personally trying to build relationships without step children first before we become a family"

"That's great"

"Are you getting along with Rachel well"

"For now yes"

"All the best for that"

He dropped me home. As I reached home it was early in the morning so Father must be asleep, I had breakfast and then gave a call to Emma

"Hello"

"Hey, did you reach safely," she asked 

"I did, tho the Journey was a bit tiring. How was your day?"

"You know what happened today, I met that guy again"

"Who?"

"Lee Hyun-shin, That guy who came to Tan's birthday party, remember?"

"Yea, so how was it"

"He took me out on a coffee, we talked!"

"Okay!" Why did they go on a Coffee date, Emma is supposed to be my girlfriend, I don't really like that guy.

"What else" I added

"Just work, nothing much. Listen I got some work You rest up, call me later and hope to see you soon"

"You too" I hung up the call

I should probably take a nap, later I went to the office, it felt good being back in my office in my chair in my environment.

So I call up my assistant, it's been so long I first asked her how she was and told her to update me in detail things which happened I wasn't informed of while I was gone. She told me how well Yoon Jae Ho Managed this office and almost everything went well. I was happy to hear that, then I told her to send Jae Ho in as soon as he reach the office.

No matter how busy I am but I couldn't just get it off my head for even a second that why I am here for.

I was working on something and there was a knock on my door

"Come in"

He entered

"You seem worried?" He questioned 

"Shouldn't I be?" 

"Sarcasm aside, how are you?" He said it in a low tone

I didn't know what to answer

"Sir, tell your father whatever is in your head, no matter what he reacts just tell him that you love Hyun-joon and you want to be with her" I was just hearing whatever came out of her mouth

"Sir, I am on your side. You go ahead I'll be your backbone and If not him then I will make sure you marry Hyun-joon"

The words came out, he had no idea how desperate I was waiting for that words to come out of his mouth.

"Sir, I think you should go home now talk to your father, I'll follow you on your way"

"Alright, you don't come to take care of things here"

"For me, this matter is more important than Jeguk group, Office work can wait, but this your life it's already too late to bring it on track so let's go home"

We left the office and moved ahead to their house.