Chapter Part 15 Permission Granted

I was in the office working, busy with something when I get a call from Tan's mom she said that her father wants to see me. I finished my work and head back home I had no idea why I was being called, my mind was blank.

As I reached home, I went to my father's study

"So you are finally here"

"Yes"

"Won, you are my first child and I love you dearly, I might not able to show you and Tan, my fatherly love or give you guys time but I never stopped loving you. But in any case, I could not accept that orphan as my Daughter-in-law and bring her to this home. So if you really love that woman and have finally decided to live the rest of your life with her then, you might leave this house. Until I live here you are no more welcome here with her. That's my decision, after my death you might live your life as you feel like"

I heard whatever he said very clearly, I have already made my decision. I was gonna pack my bags and move to Washington with Emma.

I went to my room, started packing my bags

My phone ring 'Tan calling'

"Hyun, hello, you there"

"Yea"

"What's going on there, do you know how worried I have been, in the past few days you haven't really talked to me about what's going on at home, you just answer my work-related questions"

"I was in the middle of something"

"What's going on? Did you tell father about Hyun-joon?"

"I did"

"What did he say?"

"You know father, he told me to leave his house if I wish to spend the rest of my life with Hyun-joon"

"What else?"

"In other words I got permission to be with Hyun-joon"

"Really, that's good news"

"But I can't be with her if I live in Seoul"

"What do you mean?"

"Mean I can't bring Hyun-joon home even after I marry her, that's what father said to me"

"Okay, I get it. So when are you coming back"

"Soon, I have started packing bags. I am planning to shift to Washington until things are alright"

"So I'll get to see you soon?"

"Yea you can say that" I smiled to myself, watching Tan's tone change after he hear that I am coming back.

"Go work now, you boy"

I hang up the call.

I was feeling quite happy, at least now I have cleared the way of Hyun-joon coming to me.

I called Jae Ho for Booking my tickets but he didn't pick up my call, this doesn't happen usually then I called him again. I thought he must be busy.

I had my secret goons to find out where this guy was,

I went to the fishing spot outside the city where usually Jae ho goes with his family on vacation.

I reached there I saw a family sitting beside the river when I went near I saw something incredibly funny.

Jae Ho was sitting on a mat with Easter Lee with a wine glass in both of their hands, there were looking into each other's eyes talking and drinking wine, smiling, blushing, I saw Jae Ho say something to Easter Lee she blushed and he Jae Ho kissed her cheeks. It was totally romantic scenario but at the back, I saw Rachel sitting in a folding chair all upset and on another side. Bo-na was sitting upset but Chang-young made barbeque for her which he feed her time to time which made her so happy, she forgot Rachel was even around. Rachel felt most fed-up in all of them. So I went to Rachel with a folding Chair and sat beside her and said

"It's not that bad" she was shocked seeing me there

"How come you are here?"

"Just came to give you company"

"Well then have a seat" her face bloomed up like a flower, no doubt she is a beautiful women. It's just that she doesn't get along with people well.

"So how did you guys end up getting here all together" I questioned

"My mother told me to come alone, we were supposed to meet up with my aunt, but I ended up coming here with these fools"

"That's okay" I smiled looking at her,

"After all you will soon be a family"

"I hope that doesn't happen"

"Rachel" I held her hand

"Look at me," I said in a sharp tone

"Don't you want you mother to be happy? It's high time that you stop being selfish Rachel, end up in these school fights, and grow up. It's hight time now" I told her

"Omg, look who here?" I turn around and it was Bo-na

"It's been a long time" she added

"Is it really been that long Bo-na?" I replied in a sarcastic tone

She came to me and hugged me

"Have you been well?" Chang-young asked with a welcoming smile on his face.

"I heard that you guys really had a lot of fun on your Havai trip?"

"All thanks to you?" She replied with a smile

"Won, been a while right? You look great today" Easter Lee said

"So do you, you both look great together" I replied as Easter Lee and Jae Ho stood together.

"I knew you would come here to see me"

"Is that the reason, you switched off your phone?"

"That's all done by me" Easter Lee replied

"Good to know that," I said

Then all of us boys moved to fish, Jae Ho me and Chan-young and Bo-na just beside him. 

"Can I ask you something? You never told me about that?" Jae Ho asked

"About what?"

"How did all that happen, you falling in love, you attending college, Emma Hyun-joon, what exactly is going on? I am not clear even tho I am on your side. But still, I deserve to know the whole story at least."

"Okay, so I went to Washington on the day I guess the first day, I saw a girl who looked exactly like Hyun-joon. I wasn't sure but then my instant told me to follow her so I followed her. She went to University. I found out she was teaching in one of the short term courses so I applied in one of the class on the first day I went to her and had a chat. Then I realise that she might not be my Hyun-joon and just a Professor name Emma. I ask out on a date we talked then we started dating. I found out that she is actually Hyun-joon. She told me she met with an accident three years ago where she lost whole of a memory, she has no idea where she is from or about her parents or family and she is totally unaware of her past memories. I started living together with her and eventually fell in love with her all over again. When Tan showed up in Washington I wasn't sure what to do but the way and Chan Eun-sang and Tan live happily ever after. I wanted that happily ever after with Emma so I decided to talk to my father about it and then you know the rest of the story."

"Honey can I talk to you for a second" Easter Lee interrupted us

"Just give me a second" Jae Ho requested me.

"Sure" they both went aside to talk