Choice pt 1

(y/n) hissed back as the needle can in contact with her skin

(y/n) hissed back as the needle can in contact with her skin. Jin muttered a sorry as he re-stitched the open wounds on her left shoulder. She clung to Jimin's sleeve with both hands as the string pulled her skin back together. Jimin's eyes bore into her own. There was something solemn swimming in his eyes. His eyelashes, long and thick, beat down at the delicate skin under his eyes. A small shadow of a cut rested on the edge of his eyebrow. His plump lip had been burst and had scabbed over, leaving a purple and red mark across the bottom portion mouth.

Her own faced scrunched up once again as the thread, pulled taught and knotted. "That should do, for now. Try not to split it again," Jin said, packing up the medical supplies.

The group heard the door open and shut. Shiro stood dress in his black robes, holding a dead animal in his arms, maybe a hare.

His dark eyes scanned the room methodically before landing on the girl. He beamed and gave a friendly nod acknowledging her consciousness. Jungkook, who was the closest, grab the animal, which would soon be the evening meal. Shiro put away his hunting gear and game bag.

"Now (y/n), I believe you might what some help in the healing possess, I suggest you lie down." (y/n) hesitated but nodded anyway and laid down on her stomach across the roll she had spent however many sleepful days on ."It may hurt."

(y/n) gritted her teeth and slipped her hand into Jimins that was ready to squeeze. He drew circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, knowing what was about to happen. He, Jin and Taehyung had all received this treatment when they first reached the hut.

Without warning, Shiro pressed his finger in the back of (y/n)s neck. All thoughts of baring the pain left with a voiceless scream. She squeezed Jimin's hand tightly till the wave passed. It took a couple of breaths, but she managed to regain composer, and when she did, she could already tell parts of her body felt better.

Shiro continued to push on different spots of the body, each sending waves of new waves of pain, but when it was over (y/n) felt a new kind of lightness across her form. She experimented with her new body by stretching out her limbs. To her surprise, no wounds reopened, nor did it hurt as much as it did. Don't get it wrong - it was still extremely painful, only now it didn't feel like her body was three minutes away from self-imploding. And now, she could move without the worry of making anything worse.

"Feel better?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah," she replied, still shocked. "How did you do that?"

"The same energy you feel when you are in tune with your swordsmanship also applies to your body as well. This knowledge can be used to both heal and harm a person. Dayblades are stronger in this field."

"But you're a nightblade?"

"If you practice enough, it's possible to learn, but its never going to be as good as its respective blade,"