Click

The three boys and the one girl arrived back to the hut

The three boys and the one girl arrived back to the hut. Shiro was sat on the front step waiting for them, more specifically (y/n). A sheepish smile spread across her face as she hid behind Namjoon's back.

"I expect the mess gone when I return."

"Ow!" (Y/n) shouted as Yoongi clipped the side of her head in irritation, ready and expecting to find their home a pigsty.

Shiro stood up from the step. He swung a small bag on to his back that was previously lying next to him. He began to strap his knives to the inside of his leg while he spoke. "I'm going to the first kingdom there has been more unusual troop movement I want to check. Also boys, please take (y/n) down on a trip to Myrrka while I'm gone. There's something me and her have spoken about that's integral for her to do. It will do good to get her out of this hut I believe she hasn't left since she came. I would send her alone, but I don't want her lost as she isn't well known to the landscapes outside of here."

"Alright," Namjoon replied a little confused, but he trusted both Shiro and (y/n) to know there must be a good reason "when do we go?"

"I suggest you leave at dawn tomorrow. It will take a week to get there and another to get back. Sorry, I can't discuss this properly with you, I'm behind as it is." With that said, Shiro was ready to leave.

"How long will you be gone?" It was (y/n) this time. Ever curious about Shiro's travel as she always was. She liked to know each little detail about what he did and who he met. She was fascinated by the world and often asked Shiro many questions. He would gladly answer the best he could, glad that one of his students was willing to learn more.

"Around two months." His smile faded ever so slightly, " Like you, there is something I need to do while I'm there."

They said their farewell to the older man and headed inside. Namjoon was the first in and the first to witness the wreckage. "(y/n) what did you do to the place." He exclaimed piles of maps and cooking utensils littered the floor surrounding the masterpiece of the fort. She had managed to make a huge mess with the little nothing they owned. It was an impressive feat.(Y/n) replied nonchalant, as if it was nothing to be shocked. " I got bored."

"I'll start dinner. You guys clean up." Yoongi dismissed himself into the vegetable patch not wanting to be part of the grand clean up.

" Wait! That's not fair! " The two youngest winged at that the oldest.

"Life's not fair," Yoongi shouted to them from outside the door, and so the tidying process began.

~~

"Wake up."

(Y/n) dreams ended abruptly, as she was shaken back into reality. Her eyes struggled opened, her eyelashes faintly battered against her lids. She laid still on the dirt ground, unwilling to move an inch. She let out an exasperated sigh, rolling over on to her back. The others were already up, even Yoongi. They were tidying up the camp from last night. The fire was out, all. Their things packed neatly into their bags. They had removed all evidence of their existence.